|Space||816 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Secluded cabin on 30 wooded acres with lots of wildlife and access to pond for canoeing. King-size bed in master bedroom and a full and twin on antique frame in the loft. 47-inch flat screen TV with full satellite package, a vintage 1970s pinball machine, outdoor furnished deck and firepit, horshoe pits and blacktop drive with ample parking. All-inclusive and well-furnished with everything you need. Just bring personal hygiene items and you are good to go! KEY WORDS: Southern Illinois Cabins for rent, cabin rentals in southern illinois, Southern Illinois cabin Rentals, giant city state park cabins, southern illinois lodging, southern illinois bed and breakfast, southern illinois vacation rentals, southern illinois wineries, southern illinois cabin rentals, cabins southern illinois, rental cabins southern illinois, garden of the gods illinois cabin, lodging southern illinois, Southern IL Cabin near Shawnee National Forest, Giant city cabin rentals, cabin close to carbondale il, Cabins on Southern Il Wine trail, lodging close to SIU, Southern Illinois House Cabin, cabin rental located in Southern Illinois, vacation rental cabins bordering Shawnee National Forest, Vacation Rental Cabins in Southern Illinois, Cabin rental in Southern Illinois's Shawnee national forest, Southern Illinois Wine Trail, Southern IL Cabin on Wine Trail 3 day limit for holidays, SIU events, Christmas, thanksgiving, etc. on all cabins if you have questions call 618 924 3100 CABIN 2 AND 3 RATES ARE $100/ NIGHT WEEKDAYS AND $125/NIGHT WEEKENDS. 2 NIGHT STAY REQUIRED OR A SURCHARGE OF $20.00 FOR ONE NIGHT. cabin by the pond LLC is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or death occurring while staying at the cabins. You swim at your own risk. cabins 2 and three rates $100 weekdays $125 weekends per night homecomming 10/24/2015 $25 fee for dogs check in 4:00 Pm check out Noon
Property is on 30 wooded acres 1/2 mile from city limits, 1 mile from Southern Illinois University campus. No thru-traffic and very private wooded grounds.
The location is outstanding in regard to easy access to Carbondale, Giant City and other Southern Illinois attractions! We really enjoyed being off the beaten path and enjoyed the natural setting.
Good Morning, Tom
We very much enjoyed our stay in cabin #1 (very nice cabin) We spent a lot of time on the deck
cooking and enjoying the sunshine, For March it was nice and warm, We will be back and also let others know about your cabins. Thank You for letting us have Cabin #1
Amazing stay!! Beautiful area.. so much to do!! Tom(the cabin owner) was an AWESOME!! Could not have had a better stay and trip!!! Clean, open, and comfortable
We love it here! We have been here 4 times now and already have reservations to go back.
We had a wonderful stay at what we now call uncle Tom's cabin with the owner's (Tom) hospitality!
Great location almost across the street from SIU stadium and campus. Perfect for the game and tailgating, yet far enough to not hear the commotion and deal with crowds. Right off the main drag which made touring the wine trail a breeze! We will be back again!
Cabin by the Pond Is located within 15 miles Of 12 wineries on the Shawnee Wine Trail. Giant City State Park is seven miles south with 80 foot rock bluffs, an excellent dining room, rock-climbing & hiking trails. Little Grand Canyon is ten Miles to the east. There are four lakes within eight miles for swimming, fishing, skiing, diving and boating. Lake Kinkaid is 15 miles west for fishing and water-skiing. Arnold's Market, a country grocery, is two miles from cabin with local produce & an excellent meat department. A farmer's market is available in town on Saturdays. The campus of Southern Illinois University, is just minutes away (1 mile) & downtown Carbondale, IL is five minutes away. The cabin is located on 30 wooded acres with two ponds. No fishing license is required on property. Blacktop drive with plenty of parking. A Dungeons And Dragons themed kids park is minutes away, free to the public.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2017 SOLAR EPLS 8 PERSON LIMIT
18 Aug 2017 - 21 Aug 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£77.3|
* Weeknights - $125 per night + 11% tax (2 night minimum or $25 surcharge for single night)
* Weekend nights -$150 per night + 11% tax (2 night minimum stay or $25 surcharge for single night)
* For extended stays, rates are negotiable. 3 night minimum stay for all SIU events, hunting season, and all holidays
* SIU Parents Weekend, Homecoming Weekend, Graduations, DuQuion State Fair Weekends, and major holidays (Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc) require a three night stay MINIMUM (contact us to request exceptions).
* CABIN MUST BE LEFT IN THE CONDITION THAT YOU FOUND IT WHEN YOU ARRIVED. IF THE CABIN IS LEFT IN DISARRAY OR THERE ARE DAMAGED ITEMS YOU WILL BE CHARGED.
* We also have a 2015 RV that sleeps four available for rent. Call 618-924-3100 for information.
* Please call 618-924-3100 with any questions.
* Cabin by the Pond LLC is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or death occurring while staying at the cabins. You swim at your own risk. RESERVATIONS ARE NOT BEING TAKEN AT THIS TIME AND FEES HAVE NOT BEEN ESTABLISHE FOR THE 2017 SOLAR ECLIPSE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING THE SOLAR ECLIPSE DATES.