** Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, so he is available to assist upon request **
Discover the peaceful bucolic setting of this charming 1930's farmhouse in Saugerties. This 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental home accommodates up to 6 guests and offers access to the private apple orchard and pond. For a relaxing evening, take in the views from the hot tub near the wraparound porch. Plan a visit to either downtown Saugerties or Woodstock - both just 6 miles away!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Beautiful hardwood floors, detailed stonework, wood-paneled ceilings, and a Vermont Castings stove all set the tone for a unique 1930's farmhouse feel that's tastefully paired with modern updates.
When you're not out exploring the grounds, have a seat on the plush L-shaped couch to watch a new movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
Prepare home-cooked meals with ease in the fully equipped kitchen that features plenty of counterspace for all of your meal preparation needs. Serve your meals at the maplewood dining table near the wood-burning stove.
Don't settle in for the night just yet - enjoy lush landscape views as you share a warm cup of tea out on the wraparound porch before a long soak in the hot tub.
Everyone is sure to find his or her ideal sleeping arrangements in one of the 3 spacious bedrooms. Each offers a comfortable queen-sized bed, and the master boasts access to the furnished porch and an en-suite bathroom.
Situated on 8 acres, this renovated home serves as an ideal destination to enjoy New York's natural landscape. Explore the grounds with a stroll to the apple orchard and on-site pond that transforms into an ice rink in the winter months!
Take a walk just beyond this property with a visit to Opus 40 - a historical sculpture park and museum less than a mile away from this home.
Known for its famous music festivals, Woodstock offers the perfect combination of the arts and outdoor recreation sure to meet everyone's preferences. Peruse one of the 4 art galleries or hike to Cooper Lake in the Catskill Mountains - these excursions and more are only a 6-mile drive away from this property.
Choose to take a 6-mile drive towards the coast to downtown Saugerties where shopping and dining venues eagerly await you on Main Street. Treat yourself to traditional American fare at Miss Lucy's Kitchen or try out some tasty Vegan options at Rock Da Casbah.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Vermont Castings stove, wraparound porch with gas grill, hot tub, access to on-site apple orchard and pond, fire pit, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit washing machines and more
- Serene Saugerties location on 8 acres equidistant to both downtown Saugerties and Woodstock, easy access to on-site apple orchard, pond, fire pit, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~57 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, so he is available to assist upon request
Ulster County Tax Occupancy for Hotel and Motel Rooms Registration ID: 9200