Escape from your daily worries to this remote 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental mobile home. This property is the perfect place for a family of 4 to spend their days exploring the waters of Pickwick Lake, a short stroll away, and their nights sharing stories inside this lovely lake house's updated interior. The home is situated only 34 minutes from Florence's vibrant and rich cultural history, and less than half a mile from a well-maintained boat launching area at the Waterloo Boat Ramp!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
This cozy mobile home has everything necessary for your upcoming Alabama retreat, nestled only a short distance from shores of Pickwick Lake. Picture yourself enjoying a delicious dinner accompanied by a refreshing cocktail in the 4 season patio, gazing out at the gorgeous Alabama sunset slowly creeping below the treeline.
This newly remodeled Lauderdale County mobile home boasts a gorgeous, recently updated interior that's filled with hardwood floors and all new furnishings for you and your guests to enjoy. Start your day by enjoying a morning cup of coffee at the 3-person dining room table in the kitchen.
Be the hero of everyone's afternoon by preparing a hearty lunch for the group in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with a 4-burner electric stovetop, microwave, toaster, and wooden cabinetry! Following lunch, walk down to the pier to watch for wildlife at the bank of Pickwick Lake's tranquil waters.
After a successful day of fishing, there is no better experience than grilling up your fresh catch of the day on the charcoal grill. Gather your group for a family style meal at one of the 2 picnic tables by the boat dock and get lost in conversation as you enjoy your dinner!
Finish off your adventure-filled day by making a roaring fire and enjoying campfire s'mores with everyone under the Alabama stars!
-- THE LOCATION --
Head out to explore some local Alabama eateries on the nights that you're not grilling at the property. The Southern Farm Table Restaurant and Bakery is 22 minutes away and serves up delicious entrees like fried chicken and catfish accompanied by mouthwatering homemade pies, but be sure to visit on times that they're open!
The Waterloo Boat Ramp is a half mile from this mobile home and is the perfect place for launching your private boat into Pickwick Lake for water sports - not to mention it has some of the best smallmouth bass fishing in all of the country! You’ll also be near the Lauderdale Wildlife Management area, which offers over 720,000 acres of land for seasonal hunting, so don’t forget your permits!
History buffs need to walk 12 minutes to the Trail of Tears memorial site along the banks of the Tennessee River for a moving and important piece of this nation's history. The Waterloo City Park is a 10-minute walk from the house and is the perfect place to set for a picnic with your group.
This home is a 34-minute drive from Florence which is a cultural hub of Alabama rich with famous musical landmarks, delicious local eateries, and a variety of annual fishing competitions! Muscle Shoals Sound Studio is one of the most famous recording venues of all time having hosted some of the biggest names in music ranging from Bob Dylan to the Rolling Stones and is only a short drive away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, four season patio, 1 flat-screen Smart TV with Roku streaming, outdoor dining area, boat dock, fire pit, free WiFi, charcoal grill upon request, driveway parking, and much more!
- In case of emergency, there is a storm shelter on the property in case of severe weather. It is located on the northern property line
- If you’re traveling with a large group, check the availability of the neighboring property (Evolve listing number 417698) for 8 additional sleeping arrangements
- Fantastic Waterloo location located close to the city center - a 34-minute drive to Florence, walking distance to the Trail of Tears Memorial Walk and the Waterloo City Park, 0.5 mile from Waterloo Boat Ramp, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Nashville International Airport - 1 Terminal Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, (~141 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No tents or campers permitted on the property without homeowner approval, violation of this rule will incur a $500 charge
- The number of people listed on the reservation must to reflect the number of people staying at the property. If people exceed the reservation limit guest will be charged $20 per person per night.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in