Your next coastal escape begins at 'Waterfront Escape,' a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Indian Rocks Beach vacation rental house that sleeps 8! With the beach just minutes away, days spent swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and combing sugar white sand beaches are right at your fingertips! If you’d like to stay at home, go for a dip in the waterfront swimming pool, enjoy a barbecue and drinks, or stroll out to the private dock and watch the boats cruise past.
*This home is now offering new lower rates!*
*10% Weekly Discount for 7+ night stays*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Den: Twin Bed, Twin Trundle Bed
'Waterfront Escape' boasts 2,000 square feet of charming living space and all the comforts of home - perfect for families looking for a relaxing stay. If you can’t keep your eyes off the water, simply step around to the furnished back living space and take in the wonderful views.
A private swimming pool, furnished patio, and direct access to the dock makes this an ideal destination to entertain outside. While the kids splash around in the pool, whip up a zesty seafood dinner, caught during your day’s fishing excursion, and gather everyone around the patio table to enjoy.
For those wanting to spend days directly on the water, feel free to tie your boat on the dock and waste no time getting out into the Intracoastal every morning.
Inside, vibrant, nautical decor welcomes you to the coast, while wide open windows give way to remarkable views of the water. With 2 sitting areas, 5 total flat-screen Smart TVs, and a private outdoor oasis, this home will be your little slice of paradise.
If you’d like to dine inside, the kitchen comes fully equipped to handle all your favorite recipes. Use the stainless steel appliances to work on a home-cooked creation!
This ideally located Indian Rock Beach house is just a 10-minute walk to the beach, where you can spend all day with your toes in the sand, listening to waves crash against the shore.
If you don't want to walk, you're just a 2-minute drive to the beach and 2 complementary beach parking passes are available. The property is also only about a 15-minute drive to Clearwater Beach for another beautiful destination along the coast!
Bring your boat or rent one when you get here, as you’ll love cruising along the intracoastal or fishing for the night’s seafood dinner! For a bit more adventure, book a deep sea excursion to spend a day out amidst the ocean wildlife.
When you’re not at the beach, treat yourself to a nice meal out at Slyce Pizza Bar or enjoy some fresh seafood at Lulu’s Oyster Bar & Tap house - both just a 6-minute drive from the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a waterfront view, private pool & spa, dock, boat parking for 2-3 boats, furnished waterfront patio, outdoor dining area, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, mini fridge, air conditioning, 5 flat-screen Smart TVs with cable, free WiFi, 6 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Stunning Indian Rocks Beach location - Enjoy easy access to tons of water activities, boating, fishing, shopping, restaurants, and sea excursions! Just a 10-minute walk to the beach or 15-minute drive to Clearwater Beach!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Optional pool heat fee: $50 plus tax per day fee
- Please note that the maximum occupancy is 8 with a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children allowed
- If 60 degrees or lower outside the pool heater will not reach 80 degrees
- Optional spa heat fee: $50 plus tax per day fee
- Early Check in or late check out may be available, there is a fee of $75
- No events, no parties, no large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book