** Please note that there a long-term renter on the premises, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Say aloha to this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Honolulu. This recently remodeled unit boasts over 1,000 square feet and features accommodations for up to 8 guests. You'll be ideally located to everything Honolulu has to offer including Waikiki Beach, Pearl Harbor, boutique shopping, and much more.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed
Feel the true island spirit when you enter this unit and see the lush greenery in the living room. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV and relax on the comfortable furniture as you prepare for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
Before you head out to explore the area, prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen featuring modern appliances. Sit down at the dining table with seating for 4 and plan out fun activities for the day.
Feel the warmth of the sun when you step outside to the front courtyard. 4 Adirondack chairs ensure that everyone has a place to sit back and unwind in this tropical setting.
When your eyes begin to get heavy, make your way to any of the 4 bedrooms which feature either a plush queen or full-sized bed and soft linens.
Rejoice in this unit's location to a number of activities. Right outside your front door is the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Set in a volcanic crater created almost 100,000 years ago, this historic burial site honors veterans of 4 wars in a striking natural setting.
Walk the decks of the Battleship Missouri, climb down to the lower decks of the USS Bowfin Submarine, and feel the history that changed the world when you visit Pearl Harbor. In addition to touring iconic ships, you can pay tribute to fallen heroes at the USS Arizona Memorial.
Find peace and tranquility just a mile from the property at Kapena Falls. Featuring a 30-foot waterfall, the area is a quiet gem in the heart of the bustling city.
Once a playground for Hawaiian royalty, Waikiki Beach is now one of the most recognizable beaches in the world. Sink your toes in the soft sand, take a dip in the cool water, or take a stroll along Waikiki Beach Walk to browse eclectic shops and gourmet restaurants.
Challenge yourself with a hike to the top of Diamond Head. Totaling 175 steps, the hike will take you through dark tunnels and old military bunkers but the reward is stunning views of Honolulu that will stay with you for years to come.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, gas grill, front courtyard with 4 Adirondack chairs, comfortable furnishings, and more
- Superb Honolulu location - Close to shopping, restaurants, museums, art galleries, hiking, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head, golfing, watersports, kayaking, fishing, and much more
- Airport: Honolulu International Airport - 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, (~5.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- $25 per person, per night extra person fee (beyond 4 guests, max 8 guests allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If more guests stay at the property than the amount originally noted in the reservation, the extra guests will face a $50/person fee
- Please note that there long-term renters on the premises, in a completely separate unit, and they may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in