Elevate your Sugar Mountain holiday at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo with panoramic vistas of the Blue Ridge Mountain Ranges. This condo boasts accommodations for 6 guests in 2 cozy bedrooms that each offer a flat-screen cable TV. Hit the slopes, go for a hike, visit Blowing Rock, dive into the community pool, or soak in the indoor hot tub while staying at this quiet, end unit condo.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
An unforgettable getaway begins the moment you walk into this bright and breezy condo. Your eyes will be drawn to the unobstructed mountain views through the large glass doors and windows in the living room. Head outside for some fresh air and enjoy the panoramic views on the private balcony.
Located within Sugartop Complex, you’ll enjoy access to great community amenities, like an indoor pool, 2 indoor hot tubs, a sauna, steam room and more. Stay on track with your workout routine and work up a sweat in the community fitness center.
After you've worked up an appetite, whip up home-cooked cuisine in the fully equipped kitchen boasting all the luxuries of home, including a Keurig machine and a regular coffee machine! The adjacent dining table comfortably seats 4, along with the breakfast bar that seats 2, creating the perfect place to gather with loved ones.
For some rest and relaxation, put your feet up and unwind on the plush leather furniture in the living room. Turn on the electric fireplace and flat-screen cable TV and enjoy a cozy evening in.
Drift off into dreamland in either one of the bedrooms that both feature queen-sized beds and flat-screen cable TVs. The master bedroom boasts an en-suite bathroom, making it easy to freshen up before bed.
Nature enthusiasts will love the close proximity to outdoor adventures! Hit the slopes at Sugar Mountain for a day full of skiing, or in the summer, walk out your door to hiking trails that take you on scenic journeys through the Blue Ridge Mountains!
Head down to the vibrant ski village of Sugar Mountain and enjoy local spas, shopping, performing arts, and gourmet restaurants! Find more fun and adventure 17 miles away in the charming village of Blowing Rock. Boutique shops, Tweetsie Railroad, hiking trails, and gourmet restaurants provide fun for everyone.
Cheer on the Appalachian State Mountaineers just 16 miles down the mountain in Boone! Grab a local brew at Appalachian Mountain Brewery, shop around the charming boutiques, or hop on your bike at Rocky Knob Park for an array of exciting trails!
Drive to nearby Banner Elk and visit the Ski capital of the South! This charming town is home to a bustling community filled with activities such as skiing, golfing, hiking, horseback riding, rafting, and fishing!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, private balcony with mountain views, coffee maker, Keurig, washer and dryer, and more
- Access to community amenities, including an indoor pool, 2 indoor hot tubs, steam room, sauna, fitness center, and on site maintenance service
- Great Sugar Mountain location - only a short stroll away from the vibrant village of Sugar Mountain, and driving distance to the charming towns of Boone and Banner Elk!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~60.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property's maximum occupancy is 5 guests. Violation of this policy will result in a $500 fine
- Please note that when the parking lot becomes full, you will park a tenth of a mile down the road and get shuttled back to the complex
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in