Experience a scenic escape in South Dakota when you stay at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Spearfish that sleeps 10. You'll have plenty of space to stretch out and relax - whether it's inside 3,400 square feet of rustic living space or outside exploring 40 acres of private land! Spend your time here fishing in the private pond, and roasting marshmallows around the fire pit.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Daybed, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Game Room: Pullout Bed
Take some time to explore the 40 acres of land that this house sits on. The landscape will treat you to ranches, prairies, forests and a view of the Black Hills from every corner of the property. When you're done, unwind in the soothing outdoor hot tub waters (available Sept 1 - Dec 21)!
Bring the binoculars for unbeatable bird-watching, or bring the bait and tackle for a peaceful morning fishing on the private lake. If you're an avid equestrian, hitch the trailer and bring your hoofed friends on a getaway with enough water, pasture and stable space for 4 horses.
Step inside this post-and-frame-built lodge to find a home teeming with rustic decor and a charming lodge-like atmosphere. Boasting 3,400 square feet, this house provides plenty of room for family and friends to rest and relax. Find a cozy spot in front of the flat-screen TV in the living room, around the logs on the gas-burning fireplace, or upstairs with the kids in the game room.
Head over to the kitchen to begin meal preparations for the family. This space is fully equipped with updated appliances and large granite counters to ensure that cooking for a crowd is a simple task.
Eager guests can snack on appetizers from the bar seating at the kitchen island until dinner is prepped and ready to be served at the table nearby. When the weather is just right, bring the meal outside for dining al fresco on the second-floor balcony!
Supply the kids with s'mores tools and hot cocoas around the fire pit each evening while the adults share stories under a blanket of stars. With sticky fingers and tired eyes, retire inside for a restful night in one of the 4 bedrooms, each equipped with cozy beds and enough space to accommodate 10 guests.
Utilize the fishing gear and canoe, provided seasonally, to spend your days out on the private lake just steps away from the house. When you're ready for bigger fish and a better challenge, drive 5 minutes over to Spearfish Creek, Redwater River, or Orman Dam for fishing in the local waters.
Throw on your best camouflage gear and head out for an exciting hunt in the area. Just north of Spearfish is prime hunting for antelope and mountain lions. There are also 2 full seasons for turkey, waterfowl hunting opportunities, and even grouse and pheasants.
If you're visiting in colder weather, Terry Peak Ski Resort is a short 40-minute drive away! Whether you're a snow bunny or experienced skier, this resort is sure to treat you to some of the best of the Northern Black Hills.
Live like a local when you visit downtown Spearfish! This quaint town is rich with history, charm, and plenty for everyone to enjoy. Stroll down the scenic main street, with stops at the coffee shops and galleries along the way, until night falls and the city comes to life with local bands and live music!
Motorcycle enthusiasts will be thrilled to find Sturgis less than 40 minutes away from Spearfish. Bike down during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally to indulge in BBQ, beers, and America's biggest motorcycle festival held annually!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, gas-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, a mountain-facing balcony, hot tub, outdoor fire pit, fishing gear, private lake, canoe, stables for 4 horses, basketball hoop, and much more!
- Picturesque South Dakota location - Perched on 40 acres of private land looking out to the Black Hills with Spearfish, Terry Peak, and Sturgis just minutes away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rapid City Regional Airport - 4550 Terminal Rd, Rapid City, SD 57703, (~65.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Horse friendly with $15 per night fee (maximum 4 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible and 1 additional guests may be allowed with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The private hot tub is available to use from Sept 1 to Dec 21st
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in