(All photos taken by local photography Steve Simonsen. Builder Fred Trayser-best builder on island and best architect William Willigerod !!)
Cinnamon Hill is located in Catherineberg considered to be the most beautiful and sought after neighborhood on St. John. Newly completed in 2013, this 4 bedroom villa is nestled high above Cinnamon Bay with breathtaking unobstructed views of Francis bay, Jost Van Dyke and Tortola. This North Shore location provides a private place to rest and relax among a lush tropical landscape with cool breezes throughout the year. The villa is located approximately 4 miles from Cruz bay (15 min. Drive) along the St. John Head National Park Road. Though the road is graded and mostly paved, the driveway is steep and a four wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
The stucco house blends seamlessly into the hillside and offers the most stunning views you’ll ever experience. The two-story home consists of a rich mahogany/cypress vaulted ceiling with an airy open floor plan for living and dining and 4 bedrooms. Every room is impeccably decorated with the highest quality furnishings and intertwined with local artist décor. The modern gourmet kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and innovative accessories. All 4 bedrooms are identical with t with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fans and private patio. Stepping outside, enjoy comfortable lounging and alfresco dining in the expansive covered pavilion with outdoor kitchen overlooking the zero edge pool. On the Garden/Pool Level, enjoy the shady pavilion plus a sundeck complete with spa and chaise lounges.
Cinnamon Hill is a rare opportunity for the most discriminating guests and tends to be reserved frequently, so plan ahead to book your stay at one of St. John’s most spectacular homes. This house is not recommended for wheelchairs or small children as there are open staircases and cable railings throughout.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
King size bed, en-suite bathroom with double sinks, covered patio, air conditioning, flat-screen tv, for use for streaming from computer
2 twin beds, en-suite bathroom with double sinks, covered patio, air conditioning, flat-screen tv, for use for streaming from computer
King size bed, en-suite bathroom with double sinks, covered patio, air conditioning, flat-screen tv, for use for steaming from computer
King size bed, en-suite bathroom, covered patio, air conditioning, flat-screen tv,for use for streaming from computer
Features & Amenities
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans
• Flat screen tv’s in main house and all bedrooms
• Internet connection
• Local telephone
• Sound system
• Gourmet kitchen including refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave
• Spa/hot tub
• Beach towels
• Beach coolers
• Outdoor kitchen including refrigerator, sink and gas grill
• backpack chairs
• Ping pong table
• Alfresco dining
Staff & Services
• Mid-stay housekeeping
• Linens, towels and beach towels
• Soaps, shampoos, lotion, dish detergent, laundry detergent
• Maximum 8 guests
• Damage deposit $1000
• Children welcome
• Non-smoking villa
• Pets are not allowed
• Events and parties not permitted
• The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for. The maximum number of guests allowed in any villa are 2 per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for the excess persons immediately, or vacate the villa without refund. Exceptions are made only for infants; if sleeping in a baby crib, they are not included in the villa's total count.
Getting there and important information to consider
• Rental car required (3 miles on Centerline Road to the turn off to National Park and then one mile down National Park Road to home)
• Nearest beach—1 mile down the St. John Head road to Cinnamon Bay
• Nearest grocery store— 3 miles from home is Dolphin Market located on Centerline Road
• Cellular phone service is available throughout the island but at the home, the reception picks up the British Virgin Island cellular tower so international rates apply.
THERE IS AN ON ISLAND PROPERTY MANAGER WHO WILL MEET YOU AT THE FERRY DOCK AND TAKE YOU TO THE HOME. HE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND DEAL WITH ANY ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE DURING YOUR STAY.