**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay**
Retreat to the serene Wisconsin lakes by booking this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Winchester, located on South Turtle Lake amidst a forested environment. Spend your days boating and fishing on the lake, roasting s’mores over the fire pit, or simply sitting out with a cocktail as you watch fish jump from the water.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind as you approach this Winchester home-away-from home. Inside, you’ll find a cozy living area that gives way to remarkable views of the lake.
After you’ve unpacked all your belongings, whip up a tasty snack in the well-equipped kitchenette and settle down around the dining table as you gaze out on the calm lake waters. Once you’re full, head outside to explore the grounds or take a load off on the couch.
Just out the back door is 300-feet of pristine shoreline that meets the edge of South Turtle Lake, which is part of a beautiful chain of 3 lakes with islands to explore along the way that offer hidden picnic tables. With a private, shallow beach at one end - perfect for children - and some of the best fishing in Wisconsin, there is something for everyone here!
Gather on the private dock and try your hand at Northern Pike, Muskie, and Walleye, before treating yourself to roasted marshmallows over the fire pit.
When exhaustion strikes, curl up on the bedroom’s cozy queen bed or fold down the living room futon for a good night of sleep.
This condo is nestled right on the serene South Turtle Lake, which is part of a beautiful chain of 3 lakes, North Turtle Lake and Rock Lake. Water lovers will look forward to swimming off the pier with 5-6 feet waters surrounding it, cruising around on the pontoon boat or waverunner that can be rented, or fishing for a variety of different species.
If you’re traveling during the winter months, you’ll find a snowmobiling trail right across the street. During the warmer months, try out mountain biking or hiking.
The kids in the group will love visiting the Discovery Center, Camp Jorn and Camp Manitowish - all offering wilderness and nature programs, photography classes, and more!
Hop on a golf course, fly through the trees on a zip line, or visit nearby waterfalls when you're seeking some additional entertainment.
Whenever you’re craving a nice night out, stop over at Smoky's Restaurant, only 3 miles away, or the Skyview Restaurant, only 5 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen Satellite TV (tied into the homeowner's channels, otherwise 5-10 local channels), books, optional housekeeping, beach chairs, beach umbrella, and more!
- A crib, high chair, iron, and ironing board are available upon request
- Community amenities include a boat slip, furnished patio, gas grill, charcoal grill, fire pit, outdoor dining area, pontoon & waverunner weekly rentals, and more!
- Lakefront Winchester location - Enjoy easy access to an abundance of lake adventures, restaurants, shops, golfing, and so much more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 fee per stay (dogs only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 1 additional child
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in