Experience the wonders of the Golden State from this awe-inspiring 6-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental home on beautiful Lake Arrowhead. You and 15 friends will feel like royalty as you discover the unique features of this wooden California castle including magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed beam ceilings, and 3 magnificently furnished decks. Whether you're in the area to enjoy the lake or hit the links, this home is sure to create a perfect home base for your unforgettable getaway.
**Please note that there is a long term tenant that lives on site, in a completely separate structure, and may be present during your stay**
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Sleeper | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin Bed with Trundle | Studio: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Loft: Queen Sofa Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed | Additional Sleeping: Futon with Twin Memory Foam Mattress
** The studio room with 2 bunk beds (2 fulls/2 twins with shower) is located on the bottom floor of the house. The entrance to this room requires you exit the back door and walk down 7 exterior steps to access it. There is a separate exterior entry to the floor with the 2 bunk beds/shower **
This home is not only spacious but also includes two full kitchens and all the bells and whistles one could imagine!
The main floor's living room will truly take your breath away. This large open room, highlighted by exposed beam A-frame ceilings and natural light, leaves little to desire. Housing a stone fireplace, flat-screen Sceptre TV with Roku, and 2 plush couches, this beautiful space will quickly become your favorite gathering spot to relax and admire the views.
When your stomachs are rumbling after a long day on the lake, head into the first of 2 fully equipped kitchens located conveniently adjacent to the living room. Whether your companions choose to gather around the dining table for 10 or pull up a stool at the breakfast bar, they'll be blown away by the top-notch grub the chef whipped up using the state-of-the-art appliances and endless counter space.
After your group's Bobby Flay has shown their stuff in the kitchen, head up to the third floor and unwind in the home's second living room. As you binge watch your favorite Netflix show on the flat-screen TCL Smart TV, relax on the leather sectional, and warm up in front of the brick fireplace.
Craving a late night snack? Take advantage of the third floor's fully equipped kitchen and whip up a quick bite before heading to bed.
When it's time to hit the hay, find solitude in one of top floor’s 2 bedrooms and drift to sleep under the A-frame ceiling or enjoy the convenience of one of the main floor bedrooms. No matter which you choose to retire to, the rustic decor and wooden accents are sure to make you feel at home.
As the sun rises over Lake Arrowhead, enjoy a cup of coffee on any of the home's 3 furnished decks and take in the unobstructed views of the lake and surrounded greenery.
Grab your bathing suits and head just 1.5 blocks to the shores of Lake Arrowhead. With a plethora of activities such as swimming, boating, and fishing, the Lake is an ideal place to spend an afternoon and take in the California sun. Upon arrival, you'll also receive complimentary guest passes to access both the Tavern Bay Beach Club and Burnt Mill Beach Club.
Looking to channel your inner Tiger Woods? Grab your clubs and drive 10 minutes to Lake Arrowhead Country Club. Well-known throughout Southern California for its challenging fairways, finely manicured greens, this course will make Dad feel like a pro during his morning on the green. He can even get a private lesson from PGA Master Professional Tim Miskell and his staff.
If you find yourself in the area during the winter, Lake Arrowhead provides outdoor fun 365 days a year. Thirty minutes up the road you'll find one of California's best ski resorts, Snow Valley. With trails suitable for little snow bunnies and Olympians, there is something for everyone at Snow Valley Mountain.
When your group's chef doesn't feel like cooking, drive a short 5 minutes to Lake Arrowhead Village and take your pick from the area's many delicious restaurants. With over 50 shops, restaurants, and galleries, the Village is sure to draw you and keep you for hours if you let it.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning units on the main floor, a generator, free WiFi, 2 32-inch flat-screen Smart TVs both equipped with Roku streaming stick, a 43-inch flat-screen Smart TV, 42 inch RCA smart TV, a 46-inch flat-screen Smart TV equipped with Roku streaming stick, and a 49-inch flat-screen Samsung Smart TV, 2 fireplaces, 3 furnished decks, Weber gas grill, great views, a studio perfect for kids, and much more!
- There are 6 TVs located throughout the house. All TVs are either SmartTVs or TVs with Roku. To access Netflix, Prime, HBO, etc , you must sign in with your own personal accounts: Loft: Roku Smart TV | Master Bedroom: RCA Smart TV | Main Living Room: TCL Smart TV | Downstairs family room: Sceptre TV with Roku | Bedroom 2: Westinghouse TV with Roku | Bunk Room: Sceptre TV with Roku Express
- Guests will receive passes to enjoy complimentary access to both the Tavern Bay Beach Club and the Burnt Mill Beach Club
- Unbeatable Lake Arrowhead location - 1.5 blocks from the lake, 5 minutes from Lake Arrowhead Village's restaurants and shops, less than 2 miles from great golf, and 30 minutes from Snow Valley Ski Resort
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in