** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Book the ultimate tropical escape at this ground-level vacation rental studio. This quaint unit is the perfect home base for 4 guests, featuring a beautifully furnished patio, central location and an updated beach-themed interior. Live like the locals and enjoy a cup of Kona Coffee at Island Lava Java or swim with the Dolphins at the Hilton Waikoloa Village!
Studio: King Bed, Sleeper Sofa
Enter this island-themed studio and revel in the tall ceilings, sleek tile and tasteful ocean-themed interior. Walk out to the furnished lanai to enjoy breathtaking views of the palm tree-lined canopy surrounding Waikoloa Village.
Start off each morning by cracking open the lanai door to get some fresh ocean air blowing through the unit while you enjoy a cup of local plantation coffee on the cozy L-shaped couch in the living room. Cut up some fresh fruit purchased at the Waimea farmers market and sit down at the 4-person dining area to begin your day on a high note!
On the nights you're not out exploring the local village, watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV or enjoy cozying up with your favorite cocktail on the lanai listening to nature.
After a long day in the sun, there is no better place to gain a restful sleep than the cloud-like king mattress. Wake up the next morning feeling refreshed and excited for a new day as the sun slowly lights up the room!
You’ll also enjoy the added perks of 2 provided adult bicycles for exploring, as well as access to the community pool only a 10-minute walk or 2-minute drive away.
The area surrounding your apartment is filled with delicious local eateries for you to explore on the nights you're not dining on-site. Pueo's Osteria is within walking distance and serves top-notch Italian meals like veal parmesan and spaghetti bolognese along with a fabulous happy hour not to be missed!
Throw on your swimsuit and drive 17 minutes to Dolphin Quest for the aquatic experience of a lifetime. The dolphins live in one of the state's new generation, large natural habitats that are specifically designed to keep these animals happy so that your family can enjoy your entire encounter with these intelligent creatures.
Take a helicopter tour around one of the earth's most active volcanic sites with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. The tours are available in the morning or afternoon and offer an educational journey into how these islands developed.
If you're looking to explore some of the local stores, drive 14 minutes to reach the shops at Mauna Lani. This large center features free cultural activities throughout the week like lei-making and coconut weaving, along with plenty of unique spots to buy gifts!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, gas grill and BBQ, ocean-view, private lanai, community pool, garden view, beach towels & chairs, free WiFi, and a flat-screen cable TV
- Fantastic Waikoloa location - Walking distance to local village, 12 minutes from Dolphin Quest, a 14-minute drive from the Shops at Mauna Lani, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & cafes!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This home can sleep 2 guests in the king bed and 2 more children on the sleeper sofa with an extra fee of $20 per child, per night (beyond 2, max 4 allowed)- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit upstairs, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. If you need more space and would like to book them in conjunction, please refer to Evolve listing #360610 to check availability
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in