*BOOK INSTANTLY IF LOOKING FOR*
-A ROOM AVAILABLE WITHIN A HOUSE.
- INDEPENDENT LIVING. NO CURFEWS.
**FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE FOR LONG STAYS*
- Guests have separate entrance. Pop in & out as you please!
- NO uncomfortable mandatory socializing!
- NO watching channels other guests want to watch! Private Room TV!
- Room is furnished for Rest & Relaxation!
- On T & Bus line.
Cozy, Comfy Room w/ Remote Controlled head & feet Adjustable Twin XL bed.
- Mini Room Fridge in addition.
- #32 bus in front to Forest Hill T Stop then onto various Hospitals & Colleges.
- Close to 3 Strip malls, Sacred Ht School & Church Parish.
- Tons of "food places"
- Close to Roslindale (Rozzy) Sq for Restaurants, Bakery, Banks,many stores, the US Post Office & RMV.
- This listing has been described too many times as a "cozy" home. Let's hope you find it to be so!
- Mini fridge in room in addition to kitchen fridge.
- Bath/House robe with long stays.
* Smart TV: Once signed in, you will have access to 450,000 movies & TV episodes plus 4,000 streaming channels!!!
- Outside security camera & lights.
The Private room
Practical & Efficiency Kitchen w/ Dining table & TV!
Practical & Efficiency kitchen space. Two Red Hot ceramic stove burners suitable for making meals fulfilling any requirement.
* Flatware, plates, pots and pans are all provided.
* Microwave Convection Oven provided for roasting, baking etc.
* Several appliances available along with Organic food spices provided.
* Coffee & Tea K cups provided.
* Driveway parking available but will have to coordinate with the other guests.
* Ample street parking in front of house. Street Cleaning on Mondays so would need to park on opposite side from Sunday 12 midnight - Monday 7am.
There's a small wall around the edge of the room; great for placing regular items on, but will break through if you SIT, lean or stand on it, so please be mindful.
* Wi-fi available.
Oh & On the last day, you do not need to strip the bed. However if you could leave the rest of the room as close to how you met it, would be greatly appreciated:)
Pleasant neighborhood. Mixed cultures.
* The recent Late Mayor Menino of Boston lived down the road, past the police station. So it's nice & safe.
* Returning late at night???......Not a problem!
* A recent guest of mine finished her shift at 2am and would come home safely every morning. No problem whatsoever!
* Tons of "everything" around!!!
* Reliable bus 32 picks up a couple of houses down for the 5 min ride to the T Station and returns home right in front of the house! Pretty incredible! Nice & convenient.
- Local Rozzy Sq and all its stores, restaurants, banks, etc etc .
- 3 Strip Malls w/ CVS, Walgreens, Stop& Shop, American Basket grocery stores, Dental office etc etc.
- Pizza, McDonalds, KFC & similar foods all close by
- New Exercise Gym
- Sacred Ht Catholic Church & other denominations close by.
- US Post office. RMV etc etc .
- Dunkin Donuts.
- McDonalds a little further down.
- Arnold Arboretum- of Harvard University. 281 acres! w/ walking trails, bike riding,dog walking, sitting on grass for nice picnic.
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Samuel Adams Brewery.
Bus #32 literally stops in front of the house.
Direct bus line to Forest Hill T station then onto the various Hospitals & Colleges.
- Buses: Over 20 buses leave out of Forest Hills.
- Subway services : Orange line - Forest Hills.
- Trains : Needham line
Zip cars & Uber are also options.