This charming 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation rental home is the perfect place to relax and unwind on your next vacation. This home boasts a secluded location amidst an abundance of natural wilderness, 1,400 square feet of tasteful living space, and accommodations for up to 14 guests - perfect for large families or groups of friends. Enjoy afternoon barbecues, roast tasty s’mores around the fire pit, or get out to explore the mountains and unabashed beauty surrounding this home.
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin Bed, Futon | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress, 2 Cots, 2 Couches (Not Pullout)
Rolling foothills lead the way to this charming, craftsman-style home. As soon as you step inside, the home’s tasteful decor and warm ambiance will make you feel right at home.
After you’ve unpacked, you’ll find the living room as the perfect place to relax and unwind on lazy afternoons. Cozy up with a gripping book or keep up-to-date with your favorite shows using the TV that has a DVD player, Roku box, and a wireless sound bar.
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with everything necessary to cook up your favorite culinary masterpieces. Let the group’s chef get to work on dinner while you bake a sweet treat in the oven and treat your loved ones to a tasty dessert.
If you’d rather dine outside, bring your meals to the deck’s picnic table or grill up a savory barbecue dinner on the charcoal grill. After dinner, move the group down to the yard to enjoy some laughs around the fire pit.
When you’re ready to retire for the night, you’ll find 4 bedrooms, complete with 4 full beds, a twin bed, and a futon, amidst this spacious home.
In the mornings, brew yourself a warm cup of coffee before going for a slow stroll along the creek as the kids run through the water and search for crawdads.
This Tannersville home is nestled in a true four-season location, close to an abundanceof outdoor activities. If you’re traveling during the summer months, you’ll find tons of hiking and sightseeing at Hunter Mountain and the Mohican Trail. Once you’ve worked up a sweat, cool off at the Zoom Flume Waterpark!
You’ll also find crisp slopes during ski season at Hunter Mountain. If you’re not very skillful on skis or a board, spend the day tubing or relaxing at the Mountain Club Spa!
If fishing is your sport, check out Colegate Lake, where you’ll find 10-foot deep waters overflowing with trout, shiners, and creek chubs.
If you’d like to treat everyone to a nice night out, try out Pancho’s Villa for some savory food and then stop at Cave Mountain Brewery to taste the locally craft beers.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, DVD player, Roku box, wireless sound bar, in-unit laundry machines, hair dryer, furnished deck, outdoor dining area, charcoal grill, fire pit, and more!
- Beautiful Tannersville location - Enjoy easy access to an abundance of outdoor recreation activities, including hiking, biking, skiing/snowboarding, fishing, as well as nearby restaurants and breweries
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~59 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress and 2 twin cots, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 14
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in