Discover the Olympic Peninsula at this incredible custom-built vacation rental house in Port Angeles! The property boasts a 6,700-square-foot living space with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, ideal for a large family, group of friends, or hosting large events and weddings. Inside the home, you'll find tasteful decorations and excellent amenities such as a game room, surround sound speakers, and more. Be sure to explore enticing attractions such as Hurricane Ridge and Olympic National Park!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed
**Upon request, additional beds can be provided for up to 12 additional guests.**
Heading up Mount Pleasant towards to the Olympic Mountains, you’ll find yourself in front of a stunning home, nestled in beautifully landscaped, park-like surroundings. You’re sure to be enchanted by the backdrop of lush greenery and distant snow-capped mountains.
Inside, the immaculately kept home features tasteful decor and accents throughout. The family living area boasts high cathedral ceilings and large windows, creating a spectacularly warm and inviting atmosphere. Stretch out on the sofa and cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV.
At dinnertime, step into the spacious, fully equipped chef’s kitchen to prepare a delicious meal for your loved ones. If you’re hosting an event, the kitchen is large enough to easily accommodate 50 people among the stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. On your way to the dining table, be sure to grab a bottle of wine from the wine cooler and uncork it for a refreshing glass with dinner.
For a relaxing evening spent at home, head upstairs to the decked-out game room, including a foosball table, air hockey, ping pong, bean bag chairs, and a flat-screen cable TV. Kids and adults alike will enjoy challenging each other to a friendly game before heading to bed.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, choose from one of the 6 charming bedrooms, each appointed with comfortable bedding waiting to lull you into peaceful slumbers. Three of the bedrooms include en-suite baths, making it a breeze to wash up before bed. The huge master suite features a king-sized bed and a stunning en-suite bathroom.
Early risers will love sliding open the glass doors that lead onto the deck, overlooking the extensive landscaping beyond. Enjoy your morning coffee, grill up a fresh meal and observe visiting wildlife while the kids play on the swingset!
This amazing property rests just a few miles from the Visitor’s Center at Olympic National Park! Take a leisurely 25-minute drive up Hurricane Ridge for hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and sledding. A 30-minute drive leads you to Lake Crescent, while Salt Creek lies 20 minutes away for beachcombing, surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, and whale watching.
There are numerous beaches nearby, all within a 20-60 minute drive! Visit Rialto Beach, Kalaloch, Ruby Beach, First Beach, and more. Pack a lunch and a towel to enjoy a day in the sand with your travel companions!
Satisfy your bird watching interests on the property's 10 acres of land, or book a local expert for a tour starting right from the front door! Bald Eagles can frequently be seen soaring over the property and visiting the seasonal ponds, while barred hoot owls visit at night.
Just a short drive to the Port Angeles Community Playhouse and Port Angeles Fine Arts Center, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in local arts and entertainment. Downtown is also just a 5-minute drive away for excellent dining and shopping!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, game room, 1 wood-burning & 2 gas fireplaces, home sound system, vacuum system, house-wide intercom system, and more
- 10-acres of land offering a park-like setting, expansive deck, outdoor furnishings, gas grill, swing set, ample parking for weddings and other events
- Excellent Port Angeles location - Easy access to Olympic National Park, 20-60 minutes from Rialto Beach, Kalaloch Beach, Ruby Beach, First Beach, and more
- Within a few miles to festivals in downtown Port Angeles such as Crabfest, The Juan de Fuca Festival of the Arts, and the Sand Sculpture Competition
- Nearest Commercial Airport: William R Fairchild International Airport, 1402 Fairchild Airport Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98363, (~10.5 miles away)
- No smoking in the home or on the property
- No pets allowed in the home or on the property
- Wedding events are not included in the daily rental rate of the home and
must be contracted with property owner separately
* - For Wedding information, please visit the owners wedding website
- Extra Person Fee: $35 Per Person, Per Night (Beyond 6 Guests, Max
- Must be at least 35 years old to book property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID will be required upon check-in