Find the hidden gem of Diamond Peak when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo that sleeps 6 to 8 in Incline Village. This condo is the perfect getaway no matter the season - with direct access to Lake Tahoe during the summer and easy access to the Diamond Peak Resort for the ski season. Whether it's a weekend getaway with the girls or a mountain retreat with the family - this Lake Tahoe escape will treat you to easy living in the mountains and excitement on and off the shore.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa, 2 Queen Recliner Chairs
Dust off the hiking boots and find a comfortable respite where you can spend some time off your feet and in the cozy open-concept living space. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV and find your favorite spot for a cozy movie marathon in the living room. While you relax, busy bees can utilize the office space to catch up on those out-of-office e-mails during downtime.
Refuel friends with a hearty homemade meal. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counters to ensure that cooking can be done with ease. You'll also have a gas grill on the balcony to utilize for the night's you're craving a BBQ feast. Serve up culinary creations around the dining table, with leaf inset for extra seating, as you enjoy good food with great company.
End each night outside with a bottle of wine on the balcony as you admire the view of the pines and the lakeside landscape. When the evening air becomes too chilly, head inside to warm frozen toes around the gas fireplace before the cozy beds call you in for another restful slumber.
The master bedroom features a plush queen bed, where you can lie back and tune into a late night show on the personal flat-screen TV, while friends fall fast asleep on the queen bed in the second bedroom. The master is equipped with an en-suite bath, while the second bedroom has a full bath nearby so everyone is ensured peace and privacy at the end of the day.
While staying at this complex, you'll have direct access to dozens of amenities right on the property! Send the fitness fanatics down to the on-site fitness center, the putters to the golfing range, and hikers to the trails until you end the day together again on the private community beach! The beach is sure to impress everyone - from the crystal clear waters, to the kids' playground, and much more!
If you're visiting during the snowy seasons, take the on-site shuttle bus over to Diamond Peak Ski Resort! Spend the day riding some of the 30 slopes, open glades, and terrain parks until you're ready for a well-deserved beer down at the base lodge.
As you stay local, spend some time in the charming Incline Village - filled with shops, restaurants, casinos, and more! Take part in the North Lake Tahoe 'Ale Trail' experience, a campaign that pairs local outdoor activities with the local craft brew that it complements - check it out to see what bike trail and brewhouse they have in store for you!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a gas grill, a gas fireplace, office space, private outdoor balcony, covered parking, elevator access, and access to the community fitness center, golf course, hiking trails, and the beach!
- Less than a mile away from Incline Village Championship Golf Course!
- Idyllic lakeside location - In the heart of Incline Village with nearby access to Lake Tahoe, Diamond Peak Ski resort, and much more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Reno-Tahoe International Airport, Reno, NV 89502, (~33.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and sleeper sofa, but the addition of 2 guests on the reclining chairs is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Upon check-in, please look at the notebook that the homeowner has provided in the condo. It has information necessary for the renters.