|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
First Capital Apartments are located near the heart of the town of St Joseph, the First Capital of The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. St. Joseph is a microcosm of the harmonious multiethnic, multicultural and cosmopolitan nation that is Trinidad and Tobago. Originally founded by Antonio de Berrío and named San José de Oruña, it served as the capital of Spanish Trinidad between 1592 and 1783. The town is situated in the foothills of the Northern Range at an elevation is between 30M (100ft) and 65M (200ft) above sea level. Being located 11kM (7mi) or twenty minute east of the present day capital city Port of Spain allows for access to not only the main Business District, but also to several Universities, Hospitals and Eco Tourism Sites and Nature Trails, which are highlighted in the map below.
The apartments have been designed to provide energy efficient, environmentally friendly and comfortable living space with long eaves and an insulated roof. Their unique location allows for views of both the Northern Range and the Central Plains.
Each self-catering apartment provides a smoke and alcohol free environment. The units include three (3) bedrooms with private entrances and common living, dining and bathroom facilities. The arrangement is ideal for both families/small groups and single occupancies with shared facilities. Group rates, airport transfers are available upon request.
1. Parking and 24 Hour Security available. Car Rental can be arranged,
2. Fully outfitted Kitchen (Crockery, Small Appliances, Refrigerator, 4 Burner Gas Stove etc.)
3. Fully outfitted Air Conditioned Bedrooms (Furniture, All Linen, Pillows and Towels etc).
4. Free use of our Laundry and Dryer facilities
5. Free Cable TV and WIFI Internet
6. Local cell phone provided for use.
7. An outside designated smoking and relaxing area is provided.
8. All Rooms fitted with Smoke Detectors linked to a Central Fire Alarm Panel at the Security Booth.
9. Guests are greeted with a Complimentary Gift Basket filled with local treats.
10. Airport transfers are complimentary.
First Capital Apartments offered me a enjoyable vacation apartment. the apartment has all amenities, is comfortable and clean. Love the complementary gift basket, airport pickup and drop off. This is the best place for persons who are on a budget but want quality. I would recommend it without a doubt.
Was late on booking Trinidad carnival accimidation, but luckily came across this gem of an apartment for me and couple friends. Each room with it's own entrance and are quiet sizeable. Quaintly located in St Joseph; therefore was relatively close to most events. Management are also awesome.. from Sarah providing timely assistance when needed to peter with the airport collection and drop offs.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£160|
Cleaning fee of $40US is charged per week
50% deposit with Confirmed Booking
balance within 10 days of arrival
We will forward rental agreement and flyer on request.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.