Skyfall is a brand-new, 3200 square foot modern cabin nestled in the North Georgia mountains. Open plan with expansive floor to ceiling windows. Huge master closet with fireplace in master bedroom. Loft room and bunk room. Terrace level is perfect for entertaining with fireplace, full size bar, 65 inch TV, shuffle puck, pool table, darts, hot tub and more!
Skyfall Cabin is ideal for a couples getaway, or a small family (or two).
Situated on a 1.5 acre lot with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 6 adults, 4 children, 4 fireplaces, 3 levels, over 1500 square feet of outdoor deck with fireplace, 65 inch TV, hammock and sunrise views over the mountains!
Located in a brand-new, gated community with access to the Toccoa river, 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, GA. 30 minutes to Aska Adventure area. 90 minutes to Atlanta.
Bespoke grocery service is available upon request.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING RESERVATION *** A completed Rental Agreement (RA) is a required part of the confirmation process. This process will not finalize until a completed and signed RA is received AND verification of guest provided government-issued Photo ID is complete. Should guests not complete these items within 24 hours of receiving an acceptance response, access to property will not be granted. No refund will be provided.
Guest will complete the Skyfall Cabin Checklist and Credit Card Authorization Form. Once rental agreement is completed, government-issued photo ID is received and booking is confirmed by Skyfall, a $500 security deposit credit card authorization will be placed against guest credit card (or payment method) for all reservations.
- Pets will be considered based upon breed, size, age and in alignment with insurance requirements.
- There is absolutely NO smoking in the cabin or the exterior decks. If you do smoke, you may do so on the driveway area but must have a container for the ashes and cigarette butts.
- Cabin will not be rented to anyone under 25 years of age
- Parties are not permitted on the premises
- Only the number of occupants listed on the reservation form will be allowed to stay at the cabin (due to insurance requirements)
- Video surveillance cameras monitor the exterior of our home. Footage remains private and may be used for liability reasons, to monitor occupancy and other policies noted here. It in no way infringes upon the expectation of privacy in these public areas. To disable or obscure the cameras is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund.
We are only able to accommodate up to 6 adults and 4 children.
State and local taxes are required at 12% of nightly rate.
If approved, refundable pet deposit of $250 and additional $100 pet fee applies.
No additional guests are permitted without authorization. Additional fees may apply.