** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Explore the oceanfront city of Long Beach from this 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cottage that sleeps 2! Located only steps away from the boardwalk and three blocks from the train station, this home is ideally situated for a romantic getaway in New York. Explore the quaint shops and cafes on your stroll to the beach or head into the city to experience the magic of Times Square.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
A relaxing New York retreat awaits you at this lovely guesthouse in central Long Beach. Built in the early 1900s, this historic home boasts old-world charm with modern upgrades for the perfect home-away-from-home experience.
Upon arrival, the first thing you’ll encounter is a large, tree-lined courtyard with wrought iron bistro tables and abundant lounge chairs - perfect for reading the New York Times or simply soaking up some sun!
Warm hardwood floors and natural light welcome you inside the cottage. Make yourself comfortable in front of the flat-screen cable TV or take a seat at the wicker desk and connect to the free WiFi to catch up on emails.
Share a quick snack with your loved one at the bistro table by the kitchenette, featuring a microwave, toaster oven, skillet, sink and mini fridge, along with a cupboard for dishes.
When you’re ready to wind down for the night, make your way through the classic French doors off the living room to discover a blissful sleeping sanctuary. The bedroom offers a plush queen-sized bed and plenty of closet storage.
Primp and pamper before heading up to the city in the full bathroom, complete with a pristine walk-in shower, pedestal sink, and complimentary toiletries.
Located in the heart of Long Beach, this coastal cottage is only a 5-minute walk from the shore! Spend an afternoon splashing in the waves or strolling along the boardwalk in search of the perfect oceanfront cafe.
Take a scenic 10-mile drive to Jones Beach State Park to attend a must-see concert at the amphitheater or watch the sailboats float gracefully by in Zach's Bay.
If you're looking for a more urban landscape, ride the train ride into The Big Apple to experience the energy of Times Square or take in the sweeping city views from the High Lane. The nearest train station is conveniently located only three blocks away from this property!
Thrillseekers will enjoy the roller coasters and Wonder Wheel at Coney Island Amusement Park, a 1-hour drive from the cottage. Indulge in a famous Coney Island hot dog before playing the arcade games along the boardwalk.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fans, wall unit for heating and air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, a shared courtyard with a grill, and more!
- Beach towels, chairs, an umbrella, and a cooler are also provided
- Unrivaled Long Beach location - Only a 5-minute walk from the boardwalk and beach with boutique shops and fine restaurants. Three blocks from the train station, 10 miles from Jones Beach State Park other coastal attractions, and 20 minutes to JFK airport!
- Nearest Airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport - Queens, NY 11430, (~16.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site in a completely separate unit, but the courtyard is a shared amenity
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in