Coral Gables Apartment Suite
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Images on this listing are representative of the style and quality of units on property. Actual unit is assigned upon arrival. Layout of unit, views and furniture may vary slightly.
One of the largest financial districts in the United States, Brickell is one of Miami's fastest-growing neighborhoods. Known as Miami's "Manhattan of the South," the streets of Brickell are lined with stylish young professionals, luxury condos and towering financial buildings. This urban neighborhood isn't just about business though-take a walk down Miami Avenue and visit some of the city's hottest clubs and favorite cafes for some fun in the sun.
- Club room with shuffleboard
- Coffee and tea bar
- Computers on the lobby
- Outdoor heated saltwater pool with reflecting pool and spa
- Community outdoor grilling and dining area with two Viking gas grills
- Top flight 24-hour fitness facility featuring cardio machines with integrated video screens
- Full nautilus circuit
- Smith Machine and free weights
- Spin bike room with on demand classes
- Remote secure gated garage
- Rentable extra reserved parking spaces
- Rentable onsite storage units
- Rentable secure bike storage room
- Free Parking within the building
ABOUT THE SPACE
Welcome to your tropical oasis in Coral Gables, "The City Beautiful," where vacation is a way of life! Unwind and relax in a clean, spacious 2-bedroom apartment suite with a fully equipped kitchen, beautiful marble floors and simple, modern design details. Step outside into a tropical oasis and take a dip in a heated, resort-style swimming pool next to a sun-drenched deck or let out some steam in a relaxing sauna. This is THE ideal vacation rental and executive housing solution for anyone who wants to bask in the Florida sunshine, while enjoying the comforts of home in an inviting, fully furnished apartment. Located in Merrick Park, you are only minutes from restaurants, entertainment and Miami's best shopping mall!
- 1 King bed Master Bedroom, 1 Queen bed in second bedroom and 1 sofa bed
- Custom Italian kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Tile flooring in living room and kitchen
- Tile backsplash
- Complete stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances
- USB port outlets
- Framed mirror above vanity
- Lighted ceiling fans
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Central Air and Heat
- Balconies or Patios
- Free High Speed Internet
- ROKU TV
ABOUT THE AREA
Known as The City Beautiful, Coral Gables is one of South Florida’s oldest cities, recognized by its Mediterranean Revival architectural style with its elaborate plazas and fountains, streets lined in green trees, lush park spaces and historic houses and buildings. Home to the University of Miami, the area is a major employment center with both local and international businesses residing there. Experience luxury shopping at some of the hippest boutiques or enjoy one of Miami's best happy hours at a nearby restaurant or night club. Coral Gables is close to Miami International AIrport, the Port of Miami and Downtown Miami.
- American Airlines Arena 8 miles
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens 3.9 miles
- Wynwood Walls 9.9 miles
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation 23.2 miles
- Dolphin Mall 11.1 miles
- Zoo MIami 14.5 miles
- Wynwood 9.8 miles
- Marlins Park 5.3 miles
- Bayside Marketplace 6.8 miles
- Safari Edventure 20.9 miles
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in time is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11AM. We do not guarantee and early check-ins before 3PM. Late check in fee of $25 shall be charged to all guests arriving after 9PM.
- All guests must call or notify the property at least an hour prior to arrival so we can ensure that the unit is ready to be occupied.
- A $250 security deposit will only be charged to the guest should there be any damages in the unit upon check out.
- Pets are allowed with some restrictions. Fee is $150 per pet. Guest must advise the property upon booking should they bring one. A $500 fee will be charged for every unauthorized pet.
- All properties are strictly non-smoking.
- All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply such as pack and play, rollaway bed, etc.
- We are self-serviced apartments. Toiletries such as shampoo, soap, and toilet papers are provided as a one-time courtesy. Additional/extra supplies will have to be covered/shouldered by the guests.
- This is a private residential building. Please be reminded that the front desk does not handle issues pertaining to private rentals. No parties allowed and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation.
- All guests must submit the required documents prior to check in to avoid delays on the day of their arrival.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.