Evolve Vacation Rental
- English, French, German, Spanish
Pool / Spa
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
We had a fantastic stay, great view (if you like heights!) Top floor.. staff was very friendly too
First time doing vacation rental in hotel/condo and had worried communication as contact is not owner. But Host Mario had responded quickly to every email. Appreciate that. Hotels is right on the beach and unit is on the top floor. Very nice view. Hotel has a lot pools and amenities. Unit is clean and included a lot items needed for 3 day stay. It has a Murphy bed and small kitchen which works perfectly for us. A little disappointed that renter cannot use any facilities like blowing, arcade, not even restaurant and coffee shop.
Wonderful stay, great access to beach
Accommodations were exactly as described. Great for our 5 person family. So convenient being right on the beach and the kids loved the pools, even a toddler pool for our 15 month old. It was nice having a kitchen to cut down on some costs. The view from the balcony was amazing.
The room was fine. There was plenty of space for all of us to sleep. Overall, it met our needs; however, there were some items that could have made our stay a little better:
1. All of the drains (kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and shower) drained slowly. We had to pull hair out of the shower to get it to drain. The toilet didn't flush well either.
2. There was no place to hang wet clothes and towels; it would have been helpful to have more towel racks/hooks.
3. Had I not emailed and asked ahead of time, the information did not indicate that we needed to bring our own toilet paper, dish rag, dish towel, dish soap, body soap, and trash bags.
4. There are several amenities in the building that we learned about after we booked it but also learned that they were not available to the renters of this room which was disappointing.
5. The items that were supplied in the room (silverware, dishes, etc) were very cheap quality and the decor (curtains, bedspreads, etc) appear to be very old.
Lastly, for future renters and at no fault of the owner, because the room is located on the 12th floor, be prepared for the elevator rides to take a while as it makes stops at several floors going up and down.
Kent and Amy, we are sorry to hear your stay didn't meet your expectations. Your comments have been shared with the homeowner who takes feedback seriously as they aim for all guests to have the best possible stay. They have shared helpful insight regarding your feedback.
First, they have never received any comments that the drains weren't working. We encourage guests to reach out with any issues like this while in residence so we have the opportunity to address them immediately - the local contact would have been glad to help. All drains have been reported as working correctly since your stay. Typically guests hang towels out on the railings from the balcony or on the balcony chairs. However, your suggestions have been taken into consideration and if space is located, a place to hang towels will be added. Based on your feedback, all guests are informed in advance of what toiletries they will find. It is standard for vacation rentals to provide small starter sets of supplies mentioned and they are looking into the possibility of providing larger packages of those toiletries and dish soap.
In regards to the amenities in the building, this is currently a restriction set by Coral Beach Resorts Management to guests who do not utilize the CBR Rental program. As far as the condition of the items in the unit, all items supplied in the room were purchased and are brand new in March of this year, and several pieces of silverware were purchased twice already.
The homeowner works diligently to ensure all guests are satisfied, and we look forward to this condo hosting many happy guests! Best, the Evolve Team