Explore Florida’s Atlantic Coast from this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Port Orange vacation rental house! This waterfront property sits along the shores of Rose Bay and is ideally situated only 10 minutes from Daytona Beach. With 1,000 square feet of living space, this home welcomes 4 guests to experience coastal living. Soak up the sun and surf by the ocean before relaxing in your private outdoor space by the water or in the comfort of the screened-in porch.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress (available upon request)
Unwind after a long day of traveling on the back patio. Make yourself comfortable under the pergola covering or take no more than a few steps to dip your toes in the refreshing waters of Rose Bay. Should the weather take a turn, retreat to the screened-in porch for the same scenic views as the cement dock!
Outfitted with long-view windows, tiled floors and quaint dining sets, the screened-in porch is the perfect place to unwind after beach festivities. Find a spot along the window seat ledge or gather around the table for a game of cards.
Utilize the well-equipped kitchen to prepare a picnic lunch or a dinnertime feast. Enjoy your meal at the 4-person dining table before sprawling out on the comfortable sofas in the living area to discuss tomorrow’s Daytona Beach adventure.
Wash up before bed in the full bathroom or make use of the in-room sink in the first bedroom. Both rooms feature queen-sized beds and plenty of storage for your travel wardrobe.
With the bay as your backyard, you’ll have a hard time pulling away from this scenic property! Swim and sunbathe at home or make the short 10-minute drive over to Daytona Beach for even more waterfront fun.
See who’s playing at the Daytona Beach Bandshell, stroll the boardwalk in search of a souvenir, immerse yourself in the area’s famed arts scene or treat yourself to a fresh seafood feast. Ranked as one of the Top 10 Attractions, Daytona Beach has no shortage of activities and attractions.
If you’re willing to take a drive, set out to discover the magic of Disney, about an hour and a half away, or check out the IMAX theaters and NASA’s launch complex over at the Kennedy Space Center, just under an hour from the house.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, screened-in porch, patio, outdoor furniture, cement dock and more
- Great Port Orange location - Waterfront property right on Rose Bay
- 10 minutes from Daytona Beach and within daytrip distance from various Disney attractions
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee per stay
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in