Just minutes from New Orleans historic French Quarter, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house is an excellent launch pad for your stay in the Big Easy! This property comfortably accommodates up to 4 guests, making it ideal for a family or group of friends. From this excellent location, you'll be just minutes from all the excitement, history, and rich culture that the city has to offer. Indulge in local cuisine, explore the many sites, and experience the famous nightlife of Nola!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Den: Futon
Step inside to find yourself in the cozy den, complete with a flat-screen cable Smart TV and a futon should you need extra sleeping accommodations.
Climb the 3 stairs to the fully equipped kitchen and heat up the oven to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for the rare night that you’re not tempted to taste the famous New Orleans cuisine.
In the formal living room, a long and comfortable sofa is great for spreading out with a good book or napping in between adventures.
When you’ve reached the end of your day, head to one of the 2 bedrooms and get some beauty sleep for the next adventure-filled day ahead. Each room has a queen-sized bed, and the master has a flat-screen Smart TV.
Whether you are visiting for the nightlife, culture, art, cuisine, or everything in between, there is something for everyone within close range from this convenient home base.
The property is a short 10-minute drive from the French Quarter, where you are sure to spend a day roaming the streets and taking in the many sights.
Stop for breakfast at Red Dog Diner in the Garden District and take a stroll through the beautiful surrounding neighborhoods filled with historic mansions and stunning gardens. Rent a bike at A Musing Bikes and cruise through the streets to find a coffee shop or visit the oldest cemetery in the city.
For those who like to structure the trip or take a formal tour, be sure to visit the New Orleans Museum of Art, the Audubon Zoo, Saint Louis Cemetery, or Jackson Square.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, central air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Just a 10-minute drive to the historic French Quarter, with endless shops, galleries, and restaurants to explore, close to the New Orleans Museum of Art, St. Louis Cathedral, Voodoo Museum, and less than 30-minutes to the Audubon Zoo - You will have endless opportunity to explore the city!
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $75 fee per stay (2 Pets Maximum)
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional details)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in