A luxurious mountain getaway awaits at this stunning 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Avon vacation rental condo. Six guests are invited to enjoy all the comforts of home, plus unbeatable resort-style amenities from indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a swimming pool, and sauna to on-site transportation and more. Leave with unforgettable memories of skiing fresh powder and snowshoeing in the winter or hiking and rafting in the summer. Your ideal Colorado retreat begins at this centrally located and stylish abode!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds
Your pampered retreat begins as you set foot into your Avon home-away-from-home. Numerous amenities in the condo such as wireless internet connection and in-unit laundry machines provide comfort and familiarity while on vacation. Rich hardwood floors, contemporary decor, and modern paintings invite you to settle in for a relaxing retreat.
Unwind in the light and airy great room. Ample plush furnishings allow everyone to comfortably relax while watching shows on the flat-screen cable TV or warming themselves by the gas-burning fireplace.
The open-concept layout allows you to easily communicate with the chef as they prepare food in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres and sip wine at the 4-person granite bar before helping out with cooking on the stainless steel appliances. Once the hearty feast is ready, savor it at the formal 6-person dining table.
Once the day has come to an end, make your way to one of the 3 comfortable bedrooms. The first master bedroom features a plush king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and lavish en-suite bathroom with his-and-her sinks and a jetted garden tub. The second master also features a king bed and flat-screen cable TV along with access to a Juliette balcony. Additional guests will sleep soundly in the third bedroom with 2 cozy full beds and a flat-screen cable TV.
Nestled in the heart of Avon adjacent to Beaver Creek Resort, this stylish condo provides guests with a close proximity to all of the major mountain attractions in the area! From this central Avon location, you'll be within walking distance of Nottingham Park, Avon Library, Avon Recreation Center plus amazing restaurants, bars and Starbucks.
After grabbing your ski gear from the dedicated storage locker with heated boot warmers, hop on the free shuttle to Beaver Creek or Vail! You'll create exciting memories shredding fresh powder with your fellow travelers on world-class ski runs. Grab a bite to eat at one of the numerous restaurants and finish the day off with a fun trip down the snow tubing hill.
Take advantage of the additional winter activities perfect for all ages! Venture out into the frozen forest on snowshoes, snowmobile on the continental divide, and dog sled in the alpine all located within a short distance of the property.
The warmer season also offers exceptionally fun adventures! When the free shuttle isn't in service, take a short 5-minute walk to Beaver Creek Transportation Center and catch a ride to Beaver Creek or Vail. Raft down Eagle River with one of the numerous guiding companies in the area and hike alpine trails for breathtaking views of the mountainous landscape. Golfers will love a scenic day of golf on Beaver Creek Golf Club!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, gas fireplace, fresh towels, jetted tub, and more
- Community amenities include indoor and outdoor hot tubs, barbecue grill, outdoor fireplace,a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, fitness center, adult lounge, children lounge, reading room, free shuttle (ski season only), public transportation, ski locker with heated boot warmers and more
- Prime Avon location- Located in the heart of Avon, this condo provides guests with fabulous resort amenities and a prime location . Easy access to mountain resorts, public transportation, restaurants, bars and coffee shops
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- An additional cleaning fee of $500 (in addition to HOA fines) will be charged if evidence that a pet has been brought to the property is found
- Per HOA policies, no more than 6 guests are allowed at the property. Any fines assessed for this violation will be charged directly to guests
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in