Bring the whole family or group of friends for a fun-filled lake retreat at this spacious 6-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental home which sleeps 14 on Silver Lake. This New Hampshire home sits on 1 wooded acre and is a short walk away from the north end of the pristine lake and offers ample outdoor space to enjoy the seasonal mountain backdrop. Situated minutes from endless outdoor adventures in the White Mountain National Forest and the entire Lakes Region, this home promises a memorable stay!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed, 3 Twin Beds | Bedroom 6 (Attached to Bedroom 5): Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Pullout Bed, Queen Pullout Bed | Upstairs Kid’s Playroom: Queen Pullout Futon
One acre of wooded land and seasonal mountain views greet you as you step foot onto this splendid property. Enjoy the stunning scenery that surrounds the home from one of the numerous sitting areas outside. From the patio area with a picnic table and a charcoal grill, to the fire pit area with chairs and benches, there’s plenty of space to kick back in the fresh air.
Beat the heat or escape the cold - no matter the season, you’ll find refuge inside the 4,400-square-foot house featuring cathedral ceilings, comfortable furnishings and all of the amenities needed for a true home-away-from-home experience.
Take a seat on one of the comfy couches or chairs facing the wood-burning stove set into a lovely stone wall. Play games with your loved ones while the chef of the group whips up a masterpiece in the kitchen, adjacent to the living area.
The fully equipped kitchen features plenty of counterspace and all of the necessary cookware to make your favorite recipes. Serve appetizers at the eat-in bar with seating for 3, and enjoy formal meals at the 8-person wooden dining table. There is also a high chair for use if there are young kids in the group.
While the kids are playing in the children’s playroom upstairs, the adults can have a movie night in the lofted living space with comfortable couches and a 46-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV.
When the whole group is ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. Four of the bedrooms offer queen beds and are located on the first floor, while the fifth and sixth bedroom are on the second floor. The fifth bedroom has a king bed, 3 twin beds, and a decorative fireplace, while the sixth bedroom is attached to the fifth bedroom and features a queen bed. Additional sleeping is available on the pullout beds in the living area and the futon in the kid’s playroom.
From this ideally located home, you’ll be in the perfect spot to partake in endless outdoor activities, no matter what season you’re visiting!
The fishermen of the group can walk just 5 minutes to Silver Lake, one of the deepest lakes in New Hampshire, which offers endless opportunities to reel in bass or trout.
Access for swimming and non-motorized boats on the north end of the lake is at Kennett Beach, just .2 miles from the house! Drive with the provided kayaks from the home or rent a boat to take out on the lake for a day full of water adventures.
During the wintertime, the lake freezes solid for ice fishing, ice skating, snowshoeing, skiing and snowmobiling! Skiing and snowboarding fanatics can go to Black Mountain, Wildcat Mountain, and Cranmore Mountain ski areas for a day on the slopes. For family-friendly skiing, head over to King Pine ski mountain!
Enjoy limitless outdoor adventures in the White Mountain National Forest, which includes the Presidential Mountain Range and Mount Washington, Cathedral Ledge, Echo Lake, the Saco River, Crawford Notch State Park, Franconia Notch State Park and Pinkham Notch.
Most mountains throughout the area offer an abundance of activities for the adrenaline junkies, including Canopy Tours and Adventure Centers with zip lines rope courses, climbing walls, giant swings, free falls, mountain coasters, alpine slides and mountain biking.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, free WiFi, high chair for kids, 46-inch Smart cable TV, 2 kid’s bikes, 2 road/mountain hybrid bikes, 3 stand-alone old school bikes, 2 solo kayaks and 1 double kayak with paddles and life jackets, ample outdoor seating, patio sets, charcoal grill, fire pit area, and much more
- Nest Technology throughout the home. Carbon Monoxide, smoke, and fire detectors all wired through Nest
- Great location on the northern end of Silver Lake - Easy access to boating, swimming, ice fishing, fishing, ice skating, snowshoeing, skiing, and limitless activities in the White Mountain National Forest!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~55 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that this property does not have air conditioning, but it is not necessary since the home is located in the mountains
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in