** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and some outdoor amenities may be shared with other travelers **
Explore the nostalgic town of Coshocton from this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 3! Under 10 minutes from the Historic Roscoe Village and other attractions, this property is ideally situated for you to make the most of your visit. Tour the various wineries, take a ride in the horse-drawn canal boat and explore the scenic Lake Park!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Daybed
19th century artwork and vintage furnishings beautifully capture the charm and character of Coshocton’s canal era, while modern appliances afford the space the homey aesthetic you’re looking for.
Enjoy a quick breakfast in the well-equipped kitchen before heading into the Village for the day. Serve your culinary creation at the 4-person dining table or dine al fresco out on the back deck.
Fully furnished, this charming outdoor space comes equipped with a wrought iron table and swinging bench, along with a ramp for easy accessibility.
After a full day of winery tours and canal rides, relax and reminisce with your group in the cozy living room. Without the distraction of a TV, this peaceful space is perfect for catching up with your loved ones, curling up with a good book or starting up a spirited board game.
Equipped with a comfortable twin daybed, the living room transforms into a soothing sleeping sanctuary for one, while 2 more can wind down for the night on the plush queen-sized bed in the bedroom.
Spend a day floating along one of the 3 rivers in Coshocton for a chance to reel in a great catch. The Muskingum River Trail and the Walhonding River each pass through the historic neighboring towns and are home to diverse and abundant fish. The Woodbury Wildlife Area features more than 42 ponds, stocked with bass, bluegill, catfish and more!
Look no further for exceptional hunting than Conesville Coal Lands, which offers over 14,600 acres of public hunting just 5-miles from Coshocton. Nearby Elsaan Outfitting promises to provide you with a fully guided bird hunt, where you may bring your own dog or choose a guided hunt with a dog and handlers.
Take a stroll along the Eagle Ridge Trail or hop on a bike to cruise on the Three Rivers Bike Trail. Clay Gardens is a great destination for a leisurely morning, featuring 20 acres of rolling hills, trails, and ponds.
Head into the Historic Roscoe Village to immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of Coshocton! Tour the Three Rivers Wine Trail, shop for local treasures and souvenirs at the antique shops or take a scenic ride along the canal in the Monticello III Horse-Drawn Canal Boat Ride.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, furnished deck, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels and more
- Convenient Coshocton location - 10 minutes or less from various area attractions including the Historic Roscoe Village and Lake Park. Easy access to various outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, hunting, fishing and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: John Glenn Columbus International Airport (~73 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and some outdoor amenities may be shared with other travelers
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in