Retreat to the Florida Coast by booking this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Delray Beach. Split into a 3-bedroom house and 2-bedroom cottage, this property boasts spacious accommodations for up to 14 guests and optimum privacy for multiple families or large groups of friends. Spend your days walking along the Intracoastal Waterway, dipping your toes into the sand at the beach, strolling through the chic downtown area or relaxing in the private, 8-person hot tub!
Master Bedroom (Main House): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Main House): Full Bed | Bedroom 3 ( Main House): Twin Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room (Main House): Queen Pullout Sofa | Bedroom 4 (Cottage): Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Cottage): Queen Bed | Living Room (Cottage): Queen Pullout Sofa
Recently remodeled from its 1950s roots, this home boasts modern comfort while keeping its retro designs. Walk through the meticulous landscaping and enter this gorgeous home, where you’ll find hardwood floors, antique furnishings, and lots of natural light.
The main house boasts a cozy living room, stone fireplace, and comfortable furniture to help you kick back and relax. Whenever you grow hungry, whip up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the long wooden dining table.
Come nighttime, the main house offers 3 well-appointed bedrooms for you to choose from. Cuddle up in the master bedroom’s king bed, the full bed in the second bedroom, or the 2 twin beds in the last bedroom.
The rest of the group can head over to the adjacent cottage, where you’ll find a cozy living area, well-equipped kitchenette, and 2 additional bedrooms. Both bedrooms feature full queen beds, and there is a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room for a good night of peaceful rest.
Every afternoon, bring all your travel companions together while sipping your favorite refreshments on the outdoor patio area. Feel free to optimize your time outside by bringing all your meals to the 6-person patio table. For ultimate relaxation, soak in the 12’ by 12’ hot tub that’s covered with LED lighting and bluetooth speakers.
This ideally situated home is located in a historic downtown neighborhood, just a few blocks from the Intracoastal Waterway and a short drive to the beach! Rent a boat, book a deep sea fishing cruise, build sandcastles on the shore, and be sure to catch at least one exquisite sunset over the water before you leave.
Take a stroll over to Atlantic Avenue, where you’ll find amazing shops, restaurants, and other entertainment. Pick up a souvenir as you walk along the scenic street and bask in the beautiful views of the water.
Downtown Delray Beach offers a wide variety of chic nightlife options for anyone interested in living it up while on vacation!
If you’re looking for a nice night out, grab a bite to eat at Deck 84 while you watch the boats cruise down the Intracoastal, or enjoy some fresh seafood at Caffe Luna Rosa.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen in the main house, well-equipped kitchenette in the cottage, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, fireplace, furnished patio, outdoor dining area, 8-person hot tub w/ LED lights and bluetooth speakers, gas grill, beach chairs, beach towels, and more!
- Coastal Delray Beach location just minutes from the beach! Enjoy easy access to an abundance of water activities, seaside restaurants, souvenir shops, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport 1: Palm Beach International Airport, 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, (~19.7 miles away)
- Nearest Commercial Airport 2: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~34.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in