A relaxing North Carolina getaway awaits your stay at this elegant 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Matthews. The home boasts nearly 4,000 square feet of living space with high-end amenities and room for 6 guests, ideal for a family or group of friends. When you're not hanging out at this welcoming retreat with a huge yard space, you're sure to be out fishing, hiking, or spending a day in Charlotte, less than a 30-minute drive from the property!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Upon entering your home-away-from-home, you'll be greeted with a well-appointed interior and soothing ambiance. Brightly lit rooms and an open floor plan make it easy to connect with your companions and spend quality time together during your stay.
In the spacious family room, there are 2 comfortable leather sofas and a brand new entertainment center with a flat-screen cable TV. Gather together during a night-in and warm up by the gas fireplace while a movie plays.
Just off the living room, you'll find the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a large island and stainless steel appliances. Ample counter space makes it easy to prepare home-cooked meals, quick snacks, and freshly baked sweet treats.
When you're ready to retire for the night, choose from one of the 4 lovely bedrooms to drift off to a peaceful night's sleep. The upstairs master bedroom has a luxurious en-suite bath complete with a soaking tub and vanity.
-- THE LOCATION --
Less than a 30-minute drive from the property, Charlotte is an excellent destination for a day trip. Whether you're visiting the art museums, amusement parks, breweries, or parks, there is undoubtedly something for everyone to enjoy.
Beer lovers rejoice - there are great breweries nearby that offer tastings and tours for a fun afternoon. Visit Seaboard Taproom & Wine Bar, Carolina Beer Temple, and the Barking Duck Brewing Company.
For a family-friendly outing, you'll find Colonel Francis Beatty Park just a mile away, with Carowinds Water Park, the Reptile Zoo in Monroe, or the Lazy 5 Ranch within an hour from the home. Nascar enthusiasts will love visiting the Nascar Hall of Fame and the Charlotte Motor Speedway, less than a 30-minute drive from the property!
Pack up a lunch and spend some time outdoors at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, or if you're in the mood for something more adventurous you can try your hand fishing at Squirrel Lake Park, just 10 minutes from the home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, en-suite bathrooms, in-unit laundry machines, gas fireplace, large yard, gas grill, and much more
- Convenient Matthews location - Close to great parks, breweries, family-friendly destinations, and less than a 30-minute drive from Charlotte for a taste of delicious cuisine, shopping, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport - 5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, (~26.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is an optional $50 fee is you would like to use the crib, bassinet, and play pin
- There is an optional $25 fee if you would just like to use the crib or bassinet
- There is a $15 per person, per night extra person fee (required for each guest over 6, max 10)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in