Three floors, top one is the large patio with view of the City and Ocean
Dennis J Lyons
- English, firstname.lastname@example.org
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
Unique Stay in a Different Part of Town
We enjoyed our stay at the Renaissance Town Home One. It's privileged location suited our needs to be close to the Emiliano Zapata and Amapas neighbourhoods, but is also set just up a slight hill off the highway so it is quiet at night. This also provides easy access to catch the R12 bus going South. There is direct pool access from the front door (top level) which is nice to cool down in.
- Large floor plan. Lots of room to spread out
- Living room/Kitchen is a bright, open space with floor to ceiling windows
- Roof deck gets a lot of sun
- Its best days are behind it (maintenance and style) and is in need of some TLC
- Crossing HWY 200 can be difficult when walking
- Only minimum amounts of the bare essentials are provided
Riley and Kayla
Excellent Location, Nice Accomodations
Dennis and Miguel, the resident Manager, were excellent hosts for our time in PV. The Townhouse is in a great location for access to old town and the beaches. The accommodations were spacious, modern and comfortable. We had a great time and would definitely book again!
Great location, great townhouse! We had the most amazing time.
Thank you so much for allowing us to stay in your home. It was a fantastic location, wonderful townhouse with great views and the property management team were great to deal with. Highly recommend!
Easy access to lots of restaurants and bars. Close walk to the beach as well. Dennis was easy to deal with and everything went smoothly with the booking.