This historic 6-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house is the perfect home base for all of your Hunter adventures! With amenities such as in-unit laundry machines and lavish features like a claw-foot bathtub, this nostalgic abode provides up to 10 guests with an incredible getaway near numerous outdoor activities. A convenient location to Hunter Mountain allows travelers to relish full days of skiing, snow tubing, hiking, and much more! Plan your New York retreat today.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Full Bed | Studio: Queen Bed
Settle into your mountain vacation at this charming Hunter house. Numerous windows illuminate the 2,400-square-foot interior while colorful walls and eclectic decor add a pop of pizzazz to this historic 1800s home.
Ample plush furnishings allow everyone to gather comfortably in the spacious living room. Unwind as you relish spending quality time watching shows on the flat-screen cable TV and warming yourself next to the wood-burning fireplace.
The chef of the group can effortlessly prepare homemade meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Stainless steel appliances and ample countertops allow you to create various meals to feed cravings while on vacation. Savor breakfast and hearty feasts at the formal dining table that can seat up to 12.
Entertain yourself in the light and airy sunroom with a game of Foosball! Afterwards, venture outside to relax on the covered porch or soak in the hot tub. You'll love listening to the sound of the babbling brook and the privacy provided by the lush forest surrounding the property.
Once the day has come to an end, saunter off to sleep in one of the 6 comfortable bedrooms. Guests will feel right at home with amenities such as cozy queen-sized beds, full-sized beds, and plenty of storage for belongings. The studio bedroom with a queen-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, and well-equipped kitchenette is perfect for a couple or small family. Stocked with complimentary toiletries and fresh towels, the 2 full bathrooms provide comfort and privacy for all guests.
This scenic property is nestled on 13 acres of woods, providing guests with a peaceful and secluded retreat! At the home, travelers will enjoy hiking through the lush forest where you'll catch glimpses of native wildlife such as deer, turkey, and fox. You'll enjoy peaceful days and nights hanging out on the well-manicured lawn and front porch furnished with outdoor seating.
Right across the road is the brand new Hunter Mountain Brewery, offering a large deck for outdoor dining surrounded by scenic views!
Hunter Mountain Main Street is just 1.5 miles away, where you can catch a lift, browse antique shops and get a bite to eat. After a day on the slopes, gather around the fireplace before grabbing a slice of pizza at Ma-Ma’s Pizza Parlor. Hunter Mountain is an all-season playground, offering not only skiing, snowboarding and ziplining, but festivals, fly fishing and so much more!
Embrace a day of retail therapy and pick up handmade jewelry, soaps and knitted attire. For a night of dining, drinking and dancing, take a taxi to The Villa Vosilla. If golf is your game, Colonial Country Club offers 9 pristine holes and PGA Pro Lessons. For more fun the entire family will enjoy, there’s movie theaters, live music, performing arts, paintball, ice skating and so much more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, well-equipped kitchenette, a hot tub, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, Roku, free WiFi, claw-foot bathtub, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, Foosball table, fire pit, A/C window unit upon request, 4 heating zones, baseboard heating, and much more
- Peaceful and secluded Hunter location- With views of Hunter Mountain, this property provides guests with a relaxing mountain getaway that enjoys a convenient location to numerous outdoor activities including skiing, snow tubing, biking, hiking, and more. Just 1.6 miles away from the Hunter Mountain!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Albany International Airport, Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~68.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 14 with children
- Due to wildlife in the area, please do not leave food or trash outside
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in