Travel to the sandy shores of the Gulf and stay at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in North Fort Myers. This superb home boasts over 3,000 square feet and comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests with room for 2 more. Nestled up to the Caloosahatchee River, you'll enjoy spending your days relaxing on the private dock, swimming in the private pool, or enjoying your favorite TV show in the screened-in lanai. When you're ready to explore, Fort Myers has ample outdoor activities!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Beds | Additional Sleeping: 1 Air Mattress
Walk through the front door and into the spacious living room highlighted by exposed wood vaulted ceilings. Take a seat on the sumptuous leather couch and turn on the flat-screen cable TV while you get into vacation mode. If you're feeling a little chilly, the living room also features a wood-burning fireplace.
Step out to the screened-in lanai and enjoy a refreshing drink while you watch the game on the flat-screen cable TV. Spread out on the sectional couch or pull up a chair at the bar table with seating for 6 while other splash around in the private pool.
Turn on the electric grill and prepare for a family barbecue on the patio featuring an outdoor table with seating for 6 or sip your morning coffee in the 2 lounge chairs and make plans for the day. Down by the water you'll find a fire pit with 4 chairs where you can roast marshmallows while you stare at the stars. The game room adds entertainment during your stay with a poker table and 4 chairs.
Create culinary masterpieces in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and beautiful stonework. Set the wood table in the kitchen for 6 and share laughter over breakfast. Designed in the St. Augustine style, the dining room table seats 10 people with accessible butterfly leaves, and is the perfect place to sit down for a savory meal with friends and family.
Rest your head on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom which features a flat-screen TV with Roku and an en-suite bathroom. Fall asleep to your favorite show on the flat-screen TV with Roku in the second bedroom which features a queen-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. You'll find a comfy queen-sized bed in the third bedroom and kids will love the fourth bedroom featuring 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds. There are air mattresses available for additional sleeping during your stay.
When you're ready to get out of the house, check out the Edison & Ford Winter Estates where you can walk around the 20-acre botanical gardens, tour the historic homes, stroll through the laboratories, and see a stunning collection of inventions, artifacts, and exhibits.
Go for a scenic hike through Manatee Park and enjoy fishing off of the pier and spotting the local wildlife including manatees in the non-captive warm water refuge. The Fort Myers River District is a great place to visit boutique shops, local restaurants, and more.
Stop by Adventures In Paradise for all of your boating and fishing needs. They offer lunch cruises, a sea life encounter excursion, dolphin cruises, fishing charters, and even trolley tours. If you prefer your tours on land, head to Everglades Day Safari and take a leisurely stroll through the swamp and see owls, woodpeckers, bats, raccoons, and even alligators.
Of course, no trip to Florida would be complete without a trip to the beach. Take a 45-minute drive to Fort Myers Beach for a day filled with fun in sand and surf. While you're there, check out some of the local restaurants for gourmet food and fresh seafood including Heidi's Island Bistro and Fresh Catch Bistro.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, heated pool, a wood-burning fireplace, a poker table, 4 flat-screen TVs with Roku - 2 with cable, screened-in lanai with outdoor furniture and TV, fire pit, private dock, and more
- Peaceful North Fort Myers location - Close to hiking, biking, shopping, restaurants, museums, boat cruises, trolley tours, Fort Myers Beach, fishing, and much more
- Nearest commercial airport: Southwest Florida International Airport, 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~22 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per pet, per stay
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen size air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in