Location, Amenities, Hospitality. This 1000 Sqft 2-bed Suite Has Them All.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking inside will result in a $500 cleaning fineSmoking inside will result in a $500 cleaning fine
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- 9 pm to 8 am are quiet hours
- Smoking must be done outside, 10 feet from any entrance. There is a $500 smoke abatement fine to clean smoke smell out of the suite.
- There is a $300 dollar cleaning fine for unauthorized pets. Service animals must be coordinated ahead of time.
About Sunny Shaffer
I am a former Army Bomb squad officer, who has been in Colorado Springs since January 2016. A West Point graduate and current project manager, I have quickly gained inside knowledge of the Colorado Springs area. This is due mainly to my business partners (Co-Hosts) who are both Colorado Springs natives. I have a passion for the area which I love to share with my guests. Whether it be through recommending things to do, leading hikes and mountain ascents, or recommending great restaurants and breweries. I truly consider hosting more of a personal pleasure than a business pursuit. My other hobbies are brewing beer (I won Gold at the Denver International Beer Competition), SCUBA (there is almost none in Colorado... sorry), Snowboarding, and mountaineering. So if you are coming to the Colorado Springs area please feel free to ask me any questions, whether you book with me or my affiliates.
Sunny Shaffer purchased this House in 2015