Our modern 2 bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the large communal pool and landscaped gardens. It is beautifully furnished and well equipped including air conditioning, heating for the winter months, TV and DVD player.
The modern, fully equipped kitchen includes an oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The apartment sleeps 4 comfortably, with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. Bed linen is provided and there is plenty of storage space for your clothes and suitcases.
The lounge has 2 leather sofas and the dining table seats 6. There is also a patio table & chairs for 4 on the balcony.
We are located on a small development overlooking the village and just a short walk from all the facilities that you need to need to enjoy your holiday with shops, tapas bars, internet cafe, post office and banks etc. with a regular train and bus service to Granada.
The Granada region is beautiful with a wide variety of activities. Here are a few ideas to get you started!:-
1. The Alhambra. Spain’s most visited attraction. Book tickets to avoid dis-appointment.
2. Sample the culture and tapas of Granada city centre.
3. The Beach! The Costa Tropical is only an hours drive away. Take the A-44 south all the way the the coast - a stunning drive through the breathtaking scenery of the Lecrin Valley. Our favourite town is Salobrena, but discover your own favourite, there are plenty to choose from!
4. Golf – There are 2 courses within a 30 minute drive of the apartment – Granada Club de Golf and Santa Clara Golf Granada. There is also a further 18 hole course about 1 hours drive away in Motril.
5. Ski – the Sierra Nevada ski resort is about a 55 minute drive from the apartment.
6. The Sierra Nevada is also great for walking during the summer months and also has some activities like tabogoning available during July and August.
7. Visit the Mini Hollywood OASYS Theme Park in Tabernas, Almeria, about 1 hour 30 min drive. Great fun for all the family, this is where many Cowboy films have been made and there is also a zoo.
8. Visit the water park, Aquaola at Cenes de la Vega, about a 30 min drive just outside of Granada.
9. Parque de las Ciencias – an interactive science museum in the heart of Granada - our kids loved it!
10. Relax by the pool!
11. Great for walking, cycling and mountain biking. The Sierra National National Park is within 10 minutes of the apartment.