Escape to the Old West with 'Deadbroke Inn,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house in Young, Arizona. This peaceful abode sleeps up to 6 guests, features Western decor and a secluded location in the heart of the Tonto and Apache-Sitgreaves National forests. Enjoy hiking, biking, hunting and more when you book this nostalgic home at Deadbroke Corral.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Cot
As you drive through the lush Tonto and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests, you'll truly feel the stresses of everyday life melt away. Get a sneak peek at the endless acres awaiting your outdoor adventures and exploration - just like the pioneers!
'Deadbroke Inn' greets you with a quaint oasis porch highlighted by twisting trumpet vines and mountain views. The Deadbroke property also hosts another vacation rental, "The Deadbroke Bunkhouse & Saloon', to host big families, reunions or retreats of up to 18 guests.
Step inside to discover the cozy living room, where you'll find 2 La-Z-Boy recliners, tasteful Western decor and a twin-sized daybed with trundle that functions as additional sleeping.
The Southwest-inspired kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs, with a toaster, coffee maker, microwave and all the other culinary necessities. Enjoy your morning coffee at the 2-person kitchen table, or step outside to the private porch for some fresh air.
Once the sun has set for the evening, enjoy a relaxing campfire under the beautiful starlit sky. When you're ready to call it a night, cuddle up on the queen bed in the main bedroom or the twin bed on the sleeping porch. A walk-in shower and handrails make the full bathroom easily accessible for travelers of all ages!
Be sure to ask about the unique on-site shooting gallery, Wild West portrait photography, 1929 Chevy Sedan rides, and the 'Step back in time' tours of the 1920’s historic Hoghland General Store, gas station, and museum - all available for an additional fee, unless rented in conjunction with the Deadbroke Bunkhouse & Saloon.
'Deadbroke Inn' can only be reached via the Desert to Tall Pines Scenic Byway, known as one of the most gorgeous drives in all of Arizona. Marvel at scenic vistas, photograph gorgeous natural landscapes, or stop to cast your fishing line in Roosevelt Lake before continuing along the partially unpaved road to the Sierra Ancha range. Various other lakes can be found only a half hour away in the Mogollon Rim area.
You'll have easy access to millions of acres for hiking, biking, hunting and fishing, due to 'Deadbroke Inn's' central location in the heart of the Tonto and Apache-Sitgreaves National forests. Relax with some trout fishing at Haigler Creek, embark on an ATV excursion through the woodlands, or bring your horses to adventure through the last frontier by horseback for an Old West-inspired adventure!
Dine like a local at the only restaurant in town, The Antlers, which serves a tasty menu and is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. The larger towns of Globe, Payson and Heber are easily reached within a 90-minute drive where you can enjoy great antiquing, gift shops and family fun.
Calling all American history buffs! Immerse yourself in the notorious drama of the Pleasant Valley War, recorded to be the bloodiest range war conflict in American history, terrorizing this area for almost 10 years! Visit historical sites, tour Native American ruins, or even dress up to get your Wild West portrait taken at the Deadbroke Saloon to truly embody the area's colorful past.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, wall AC units, free WiFi, fire pit, private porch oasis with mountain views and more.
- Secluded location for experiencing the Old Arizona West, with easy access to hiking, hunting, ATVing, horseback riding, fishing and so much more. On-site Deadbroke Corral to accommodate your horses!
- When rented with the other property on-site, this is the ideal venue for hosting western weddings, family reunions, ATV hunting trips etc. Wild West portrait photo shoot, 1880's-style saloon, interactive shooting range, vintage car tours and more available upon request!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Show Low Regional Airport (~85.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (Max 3 Allowed)
- Note that 5 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the rollaway cot, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered when booked in conjunction with the other on-site rental (Evolve Listing ID: #378823) and prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. The homeowners also live on-site, and will be available to assist with booking any tours, excursions, providing suggestions or information during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in