** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Cozy up in the heart of Holland when you stay in this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment that sleeps 2. Bring a loved one along on a getaway where you can spend the day on Lake Macatawa until you’re ready to warm up around the fire pit and relax off the water in a hidden gem of Holland that you’ll want to return to again!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
Spend the day on the lake until your tired eyes call you back to the apartment for restful evenings inside. You can spend the downtime around the flat-screen TV in the living room, or with a game of pool on the pool table!
When stomachs begin to growl, head over to the kitchen to begin dinner preparations. This apartment features ample counter space, updated appliances, and an outdoor charcoal grill so the possibilities for a home-cooked meal are endless!
Bring the meal outside for an al fresco dining experience in the crisp Michigan air. You can share a bottle of wine at the outdoor dining table on the patio, or around the fire pit in the yard nearby.
When you’re ready to retire to bed for the night, venture back inside to find peaceful slumbers on the queen bed in the bedroom, which features a flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom to ensure restful nights before another busy day spent lakeside.
Drive 10 minutes down to the main town of Holland for a day of local living. Tour the zoological gardens, walk the sandy beaches of Saugatuck Dunes State Park, or learn a bit of local history from the Windmill Island Gardens until you spot the sunset fading over the horizon at Holland State Park.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled to find Riley Trails just 7 minutes away from the apartment. Lace up the hiking boots to trek across rolling hills, towering trees, and seemingly endless hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing terrain!
Bring the boat or splurge on a rental to spend the summertime on the lake! The little Lake Macatawa is just 8 minutes away for a taste of local living, or venture 10 minutes over to Lake Michigan for some fun on the bigger waters instead.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, shared backyard space, shared patio, trampoline, outdoor seating, candy machine and much more!
- Wonderful Holland location - nestled in a peaceful community just minutes from all the lakeside fun found on Lake Michigan and Lake Macatawa!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- No parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in