As far as the eye can see, La Casita’s stunning views of the Bradshaw Mountains and the Sonoran Desert conveys the quiet surroundings and tranquility rarely found elsewhere. Set above the Aqua Fria River Valley it provides a natural riparian area for wildlife of all kinds. Located at the end of a road, La Casita is a fully furnished guest house with a private entrance, plenty of parking, your own front porch, and private patio. Over 800 total square feet includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a complete kitchen, with dining and living space, plus an outdoor private patio. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a full size refrigerator, washer, and dryer. The Master bedroom has a queen-size bed with a comfortable mattress and storage room for your belongings. Custom pine 3-bunk bunkbeds, desk, and shelves gives room for adults or children. The Western décor propels guests into a different cultural experience.
- All linens and towels are provided, including lots of pillows.
- Guests may have access to backyard fire pit, BBQ grill, and patio areas.
- Activities - The western town has several hiking trails for all levels, wilderness trekking, ATV off road trails, bicycle trails, horseback riding, gold mining, and much, much more. High Desert park has tennis and basketball courts and a playground,
- Services in the small western town of Black Canyon City, no more than 1 ½ miles away include: EMT, fire station, dentist and doctor offices, a pharmacy, ADOT Tourist Bureau, Ron's Grocery, several restaurants, churches, historical sites, beauty shop, unique gifts and antique stores, ATMs, Gasoline stations, garages, UPS shipping,parks, and more.
- Set nearly in the geographic middle of Arizona it’s less than a day’s journey to anywhere in the State.
* @ 45 minutes to Downtown Phoenix and many Entertainment venues, Sports venues, Theater, Museums, and 5-Star Dining
* @ 50 minutes to Sky Harbor International Airport
* @ 2 ½ hours to Tucson
* @ 3 ½ hours to Old Tombstone
* @ 3 hours to Kartchner Caverns
* Sports Stadiums - Football; Baseball; Hockey
* Spring training for several MLB teams are within an hour
* @ 1 ½ hours to Sedona
* @ 45 min to Historic Prescott
* > 1 hour to Historic Verde Valley sites
* > 2 hours to Flagstaff
** > 3 hours to GRAND CANYON National Park
Other day trips:
* Petrified Forest
* Painted Desert
* Monument Valley
AND SO MUCH MORE