Life is better at the lake, especially when you stay at this luxurious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Lake Harmony vacation rental home that sleeps 20! You'll have expansive living spaces throughout 3 floors, a private hot tub overlooking the lake, and a lush front lawn just steps away from the water, complete with lots of yard seating and fire pit! Plus, Split Rock Resort is just across the lake to make any vacation dream a reality - from boat rentals to bowling alleys and so much more!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Basement: 2 Queen Pullout Bed | Loft: Queen Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: 3 Rollaway Beds
Natural light pours through expansive sliding glass doors and floor-to-ceiling windows that provide scenic views of the wooded lakefront lawn. In the main living room, everyone can gather around on the leather sectional to watch the big game on the flat-screen cable TV. In the lower level living room, you can watch a movie on the flat-screen TV with surround sound speakers, or get in a round of ping pong!
When stomachs begin to growl, head back upstairs to the kitchen. This open space is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counters to make cooking for a crowd a breeze. Serve up appetizers from the breakfast bar as you bring the main course out to the patio to cooked on the gas grill.
Enjoy home-cooked meals around the 8-person dining table upstairs, and when everyone is done with dinner, bring the last bottle of wine out to the expansive balcony for an easy evening overlooking a beautiful landscape. Slip on the swimsuit and enjoy the view from the pristine private hot tub just down the stairs!
You'll have plenty of space for peaceful slumbers each night. Rest up in the first and second bedroom which feature queen beds, in the third bedroom with 2 full-sized beds, or in the fourth bedroom equipped with a twin-over-full and twin-over-twin bunk beds. The home also features pullout couches in the basement and loft, as well as trundle beds in 3 of the bedrooms.
Travel to Lake Harmony with boat-in-tow, or rent one from the Split Rock Resort for a day spent boating on the crystal clear waters right off the house. Hop off the boat and spend days relaxing in the spacious lakefront lawn. Guests can sit by the fire pit or simply lounge on the wicker furniture under the sun!
You're less than a 10-minute drive away from the exciting and luxurious Split Rock Resort! This four-season family-friendly spot has plenty of fun things to do - from turtle races, miniature golf, bingo, indoor pools, H2Oooohh! Indoor Water Park, and much more!
The summertime is sure to call you to Hickory Run State Park, less than 25 minutes away from the house. Here you can check out over 40 miles of hiking trails, miles of trout streams, and the famous Boulder Field that showcases some of Pennsylvania's best natural landscapes.
If you're visiting in colder weather, drive 20 minutes over to Jack Frost Ski Resort for a day on the slopes! Spend the day skiing, snowboarding, or tubing the hills until you end the day with some chili and beer at one of the mountain town restaurants.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, surround sound speakers, basement arcade room with air hockey and basketball shooting game, gas grill, linen service private hot tub, fire pit, private lakefront deck, boat dock, large front yard, and much more!
- Beautiful waterfront location on Lake Harmony - Across from the Split Rock Resort and just minutes from dozens of Pennsylvania attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Early check-in between 8:00 AM and 12:00 AM is available at an additional $200 fee; early check-in between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM is available at an additional $100 fee. Standard check-in begins at 4:00 PM
- Late check-out as late as 12:00 AM is available at an additional $100 fee; late check-out between 12:00 AM to 4:00 PM is available at an additional $200 fee. Standard check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in