For a picturesque mountain retreat, look no further than this 2-bed, 2-bath Avon vacation rental condo. Nestled on Eagle River, this condo sleeps 4 and is less than 1 mile from Beaver Creek Landing. You'll have the best of it all - including enclosed parking in the garage! Walk 5 minutes to the free ski shuttle for access to Beaver Creek mountain or 10 minutes down the river path to the Westin Resort and gondola, Nottingham Lake, restaurants, bars, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Double Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Step inside this fully remodeled, first-floor, 800-square-foot condo and make yourself at home. Stylish decor and rustic accents welcome you to the Rocky Mountains while natural light pours through the sliding glass door. When you enter, feel free to put your skis, snowboards, and bags in the storage locker.
In the living room, a beautiful wood burning fireplace invites you to sit back and relax with a glass of wine. Make yourself comfortable on the expansive sofa sectional and take advantage of full entertainment access on the flat-screen cable TV.
The fully equipped kitchen makes cooking a breeze, complete with stainless steel appliances and all the modern amenities you need to whip up a delicious home-cooked meal. Enjoy mealtime at the 4-person dining table, or head out to the patio and dine with a view!
This corner unit private patio gives you plenty of space to enjoy the fresh mountain air and listen to the ripple of the Eagle River. Relax while looking out to towering trees and mountain views, or take your pet along for a riverside walk on the grassy common area.
When ready for rest, retreat to 2 cozy bedrooms or the living room. The master bedroom includes a queen bed, while the second bedroom features a full bed. In the morning, freshen up in the full bathroom before heading out to the slopes!
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is ideally located to enjoy all that Avon has to offer. World-class skiing and snowboarding, scenic river floats, fly fishing, mountain biking, bar hopping and so much more await right out the front door.
Just a 5 minute walk away is the free ski shuttle, which will take you to the mountain lifts or nearby village! Also within walking distance is the Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express Lift 15, the Riverfront Express Gondola 7 and the fabulous Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain!
From this condo, you can enjoy easy access to bars, restaurants, liquor stores and more. Walk down to Agave for live music and Mexican food, or grab a quick bite and glass of wine at Vin48.
If golf is your game, EagleVail Golf Club is 4.5 miles away, while for mountain fun Vail is just 11 miles away! For fly fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and more, the Eagle River is right out the door and Nottingham Lake is just a short walk away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities in the 800-square-foot condo include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wood burning fireplace, firewood, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, laundry detergent, and more!
- Outdoor amenities include a private patio, patio furniture, mountain views, river views, common area, picnic table, pet-friendly property
- This rental condo includes complimentary access to the enclosed garage for hassle-free parking!
- Unbeatable Avon location - Walk to chair lift, restaurants, bars and Nottingham Lake. Nestled along the Eagle River, with mountain views and nearby shuttle!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport (~ 130 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 pet fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Avon Business License #006786