Neat & Modern!/ Cool Air conditioner/ Walking in 1min Gangnam Station.
1. Best location: Gangnam, Seoul
2. In 1 mins walk to Gangnam Station exit.1
3. In 1 mins walk to INC airport bus station.
4. Free portable Egg WiFi
5. Subway No.2 & 8 intersection
6. Bath supplies - Shampoo, conditioner, towels etc.
7. Kitchen appliances - All the utensils, dishes, pans etc.
8. View - whole glass window.
9. Huge Parking lot( 20,000won for a day)
It's definitely awesome location.If you work in Gangnam or travel~!
- 1 Queen size bed
- 2 Chairs
- Stand lamp
- Bluetooth speaker
- Air conditioner
- TV (32 inches display)
- Pocket Wi-Fi / House Wi-Fi
- Floor heating
- Big windows
- Drying rack
- electronic heating blanket
- Scale-> In a closet first drawer (Check weight of your luggage)
- 1 Bathroom with shower booth
- Shampoo& Conditioner
- Body wash & Hand wash
- Enough Towels
- Hair dryer
- Cloth cleanser(drum)
- wahser/ dryer
- Electric stove(induction) & kettle
- Dishes & Cups & Dining utensils
- Wine cups
- Pan & Pot
- Garden at roof top
- Safety Guard
- Parking lot(pay for the use of this parking lot)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Gym
- Laundry which is located same building.
-NO cleaning fee( Just service before you come to arrive my flat)- i usually clean my flat. (if you stay for a long time, You can require cleaning helper.(pay for cleaning service)
Gangnam Station - in 3 min
- Here is the Gangnam where PSY shouted 'Oppan Gangnam Style!'
- Come visit the place where the horse dance came to life.
- This is Gangnam's only traditional alley market.
- At the market you will feel the warmth of Korean generosity often getting more than what you pay for.
- At Yeongdong Market you will enjoy the feeling of fashionable shopping.
Apgujeong Rodeo Street - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
- The Blue Line starts now.
- Apgujeong Rodeo Street is Korea's mecca for fashion and trendsetting.
- Also, if you in Korea for beauty, plastic surgery as a medical tourist this is go to spot for all those services.
Tourism Information Center - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
(100m from Apgujeong Station, exit 6)
- Gangnam is the hub of Medical facilities, Korean Wave, popular tourist attractions, and spacious parking.
- If it's your first time in Gangnam you have to check it out.
Garosu-gil - in 10 min to take a bus or Subway
- The SoHo of Seoul!
- The place where the trendy youth of Korea gather every day.
COEX - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
- In 2010 COEX hosted the G-20 summit and in 2012 the Nuclear Security Summit.
- Every day of every year, large exhibitions and customers visit without end.
- It is Asia's largest exhibition, culture and tourist attraction.
Cheongdam-dong Fashion Street - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
- At Cheongdam-dong Fashion Street you will find global brand retail shops, uniquely concentrated in one place in Korea.
Bongeunsa Temple - in 10 min to take a bus or Subway
- Bongeunsa Temple, in the heart of downtown, is the centerpiece of Korean Buddhist temple history, standing for over twelve-hundred years .
- If you are looking for a great experience about Korean temple culture and a relaxing time Bongeunsa Temple is a place you must visit.