Brush up on American history before traveling to this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Philadelphia that sleeps 6. You'll have a small-town feel in a community of charming apartments, just minutes from the bustling historic district! Tour Independence Hall, visit the Liberty Bell, and chow down on cheesesteaks until your cozy Northeast Philadelphia apartment calls you home.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed
After a long day exploring the beautiful historic city, retreat into a peaceful apartment that has plenty of space to kick your feet up and relax. Lie back on the cozy sofa sectional or fall into the inviting hammock chair. Feel free to watch your favorite shows on the 39-inch flat-screen Smart TV during some afternoon downtime.
Whip up a Philly favorite in the fully equipped kitchen for the whole family to enjoy at the adjacent dining table. This apartment features updated appliances and amenities, including an indoor/outdoor electric grill, so creating the perfect cheesesteak from home will be a breeze!
If traveling with little ones, rest assured knowing they are well provided for. You’ll have access to an electric sterilizer, sippy cups, 2 bouncers, 2 booster chairs, a children's bathtub and a lovely cradle/swing. Let the kids run around outside in the fenced backyard to use up that last bit of energy before the night comes to a close.
When you're ready to retire for the night, send the kids off to bed on the full-over-full bunk beds, while you head to the master bedroom, offering a plush queen bed and 32-inch flat-screen Smart TV. When you wake, refresh in the relaxing full bathroom, complete with a shower/tub combo.
Stop by Steve's Prince of Steaks for a taste of an original cheesesteak before continuing on to Sesame Place- less than 25 minutes away! Inspired by the children's show Sesame Street, the iconic amusement parks is filled with friendly characters, fun rides, and attractions ideal for an exciting day with the kids.
Brush up on a bit of history and drive roughly 30 minutes to the historic district of Philadelphia. You can tour the Liberty Bell Center, Betsy Ross House, Independence Hall and other hot spots in the birthplace of the United States. Jump in on a walking tour of the area to have a guide teach you some fun facts along the way.
Place your bets at the Parx Casino, just 20 minutes away from the apartment. As the largest casino gaming complex in Philadelphia, you'll have endless opportunities to win big at blackjack, poker, or in the horse races right outside!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, mixing bowls, measuring cups, electric hand mixer, crock pot, air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi, 39-inch flat-screen Smart TV w/ Comcast, 32-inch flat-screen Smart TV, hammock chair, electric sterilizer, sippy cups, 2 bouncers, 1 cradle/swing, 2 booster chairs, 1 children's bathtub, indoor/outdoor grill, and much more!
- Great Philadelphia location - Situated on the outskirts of the city in a charming community roughly 30 minutes from most local attractions in the area!
- No smoking inside or within 25 feet of property (includes back yard)- $250 fine will be assessed if evidence found
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- No sleeping on sectional in the living room
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
-If home is found in unsatisfactory condition requiring any additional cleaning, guest will be charged a minimum additional cleaning fee of $100.00.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in