** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Escape to the solitude of this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Richmond. Nestled on 18 acres of private land, ‘Woodland Way’ boasts sleeping accommodations for 8, 360 degree views of majestic mountains and valleys and amazing outdoor amenities. Enjoy early morning strolls along the creek, archery practice during the day and late night s’mores around the fire pit!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed, Twin Trundle | Additional Sleeping: Single Cot, 2 Sofas
Boasting 1,900 square feet of rustic living space, mountain-themed decor and wood-paneled accent walls, this gorgeous cabin is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts looking to explore Utah’s stunning alpine scenery.
Inside the home, you’ll find an open concept living space encompassing the kitchen, dining and lounge areas. Settle into the comfortable leather futon while the chef prepares breakfast over in the kitchen. When it’s time to eat, grab a seat at the expansive breakfast bar set for 4, or gather around the 6-person dining table to share a meal with the whole group.
After a long day practicing your aim at the archery range, relax and recharge in the spacious living room. Take your pick of 2 leather sofas as you settle in for a movie around the large flat-screen satellite TV.
Come nighttime, bring the whole family together outside for stargazing and s’mores around the fire pit. Find your place on one of the log benches as the campfire builds and the crickets chirp around you.
When you’re ready to call it a night, make your way up the spiral staircase towards the master bedroom for a peaceful night's rest. The space features a queen-sized log bed and ample closet storage to keep all your clothes and gear organized. The second bedroom also features a queen bed, while the third bedroom comes complete with a twin bed and twin trundle, perfect for the kids!
With 18 acres of land to explore, you may never want to leave the property! Pack a lunch and set out for a day hike, go for a nature walk around the creek, practice your bow and arrow skills at the archery range or start some friendly competition in the horseshoe pit.
If you’re willing to take a drive, head over to Bear Lake for water activities, hiking, camping and serene scenery.
For even more area attractions, visit the city of Logan, only 20 minutes away from the cabin. See what’s happening at Utah State University, discover over 100 unique animal species at the Willow Park Zoo or get a glimpse of what Pioneer life was like at the Old West at the American West Heritage Center.
Treat your loved ones to an authentic Mexican cuisine at the Taco Maker, or go for a casual bite at Big J Burgers.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, ceiling fans, swamp cooler, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, furnished patio, fire pit with wood provided, gas grill, horseshoe pit, swing set, archery range and much more
- Wonderful Richmond location - Situated on 18 acres of land with numerous outdoor recreational activities nearby
- Within driving distance from Bear Lake and the city of Logan
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~101 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with Homeowner approval
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings with maximum of 15 people considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible for up to 3 additional children
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in