Discover the ’Garden Isle’ of Kauai from 'Hale Emmalani,' a one-of-a-kind 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Princeville vacation rental home, complete with a private salt water lap pool. The custom designed 1,800-square-foot home comfortably sleeps 8 guests, with additional accommodations for up to 10. From this North Shore home, you can explore tropical rain forests, sunbathe on beautiful beaches and soar past the breathtaking cliffs of the Napali Coast!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Aerobed
Mature coconut, avocado, and lychee trees surround this tranquil corner lot, and a beautiful lava rock wall encloses the main house, welcoming you to the beautiful island of Kauai!
Rare Hawaiian Koa wood trim traces the ceilings of the open-concept floor plan, and new Brazilian cherry-wood floors guide you through the home. Five skylights and large custom windows make this home light, bright and airy, giving you a taste of the natural beauty offered on the island.
The fully equipped kitchen features black granite countertops, a Corian bar, Italian tile flooring and new Jenn Air & LG appliances. You can prepare an authentic Island feast and serve at the breakfast bar or adjacent dining room table!
The living room includes 3 soft sofas and a flat-screen cable TV, great for relaxing after a day at the beach. Feel free to catch up with work connected to the wireless internet network while seated at the desk, equipped with a printer, copier, and scanner, looking out to the tranquil pool area.
Spend the day surrounded by towering palm trees, sunbathing on lounge chairs or swimming laps in the 10x50 salt water pool before rinsing off in the outdoor shower. Fire up the gas grill and sip chilled tropical drinks on the custom rock patio while looking out to spectacular sunset skies and the Bali Hai mountains.
Rest in 3 comfortable bedrooms, featuring plush king, queen- and twin-sized beds. The 2 twin beds can be pushed together with prior notice to become a European king bed, and additional sleeping arrangements for 4 can be made on the sofa sleeper and queen-sized aerobed. This home features 3 pristine full bathrooms, complete with renovated tile and solar-powered water, as well as in-unit laundry machines available for guests.
This home boasts an ideal Princeville location, just a short, easy drive to discovering the many enchantments of the North Shore. Take one of the provided adult and children's bikes for a ride, or hop in the car and head on your way! Enjoy activities from days at the beach, to horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, zipline tours and lively luaus!
Lumahai Beach and Anini Beach are both about 6 miles away, and you can spend the day sunbathing at Ke'e Beach, 10.7 miles away. Princeville beaches such as Hideaways Beach are 2 miles down a steep path and well worth the hike.
Take a boat tour or soar through the air on a helicopter tour to view the stunning 17-mile Napali Coast. You can also whale watch from the Daniel K. Inouye Kilauea Point Lighthouse. Walk to the Princeville Center shops, restaurants and playground, just .5 miles away, or head into Hanalei Town just a few minutes west and browse through art galleries, attend ukulele concerts or tour through taro farms.
All of Princeville’s world class golf courses are within 5 minutes from ‘Hale Emmalani.’
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, kitchenware and a blender, saltwater lap pool, gas grill, patio furniture,beach towels, chairs and other equipment, 2 cruiser bicycles, 4 small kids bikes, helmets, outdoor games and sporting equipment, flat-screen cable DVD, free WiFi, and more!
- Picturesque Princeville location - Surrounded by tropical nature with views of the Bali Hai mountains, and just a short drive to the wonders of Kauai!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Lihue Airport - 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766, (~28 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that this home's water is solar heated. Filling the jacuzzi tub with hot water may not be feasible if hot water has been used prior