This cozy 2-bedroom, 2-bath Breckenridge vacation rental condo is the perfect place for your trip to the majestic Rocky Mountains! Inside, you’ll find 1,480 square feet of rustic living space, while outside, you’ll enjoy gorgeous mountain views from the private balcony! Nine lucky guests will easily access the slopes from the Snowflake Lift or gondola, along with ski-in access along 4 O'Clock Run! Take a short walk from the property to Main Street for a night out in the charming mountain town.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds, Queen Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Twin Sleeper Sofa
As soon as you drop your ski equipment off at the unit's convenient, private ski locker on the ground floor and walk up into the rustic, comfortable condo, you’ll find it easy to make yourself at home!
Start your day off by making a cup of coffee and heading to the 3-person granite topped breakfast bar to enjoy a quick bite before sliding on your ski equipment. You can be the hero of everyone's morning by preparing eggs and bacon for the whole group in the fully equipped kitchen complete with a 4-burner electric stovetop, stainless steel appliances, and a gorgeous granite backsplash!
Relax on one of 2 leather couches while you and your travel companions stoke the gas fireplace to warm up the whole room! Once you've got the fire going, turn on the flat-screen satellite TV to watch your favorite show or movie and recuperate from a day on the slopes.
For fresh air and mountain views, the outside deck has unbeatable views of Peak 8 & 9, making for a great après-ski at your condo.
While the adults are chatting on the balcony, the kids can hang out in the upstairs living area in the loft, which features 2 twin beds, a 3-person leather couch, and another flat-screen satellite TV.
When you're ready to hit the sack, head to one of the 2 mountain-themed bedrooms with cloud-like mattresses located on the main floor to rest up for the next day's activities!
With a fitness center, 3 hot tubs (2 outdoor, 1 indoor), a community pool, and access to a courtyard with picnic tables and grills, this complex offers unbeatable community amenities.
Additionally, the condo is located minutes from the main street of Breckenridge, where you can enjoy a multitude of different shopping spots, eateries, and local cafes! If you need to rent gear, Christie's Sports is located on the ground floor of this condo complex and will provide you with expert recommendations!
The town of Breckenridge offers fantastic restaurants for the nights that you aren't cooking at the condo. If you’re celebrating a special occasion, check out Relish, a restaurant with contemporary American cuisine, just a 7-minute walk from the condo. If you're looking for a big juicy burger, look no further than Empire Burger, which is a quick 11-minute walk from the property!
Easily hit the slopes during the wintertime by walking to Snowflake Lift or the gondola, both just a short walk away from the complex.
In the summertime, this condo is only 15 minutes away from one of Summit County's infamous 14ers, Quandary Peak. The trailhead is only a 15-minute drive away from the unit, and while the hike is challenging, the summit of Quandary offers some of the most beautiful views that you can find in the Rocky Mountains, making it totally worth it!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 1 reserved parking spot, fully equipped kitchen w/ granite countertops, mountain views from private balcony, private ski locker, gas fireplace, gas grill, en-suite bathrooms, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Community amenities include a pool, 3 hot tubs (2 outdoor, 1 indoor), a fitness center, meeting room, and grilling area!
- Beautiful Breckenridge location - Walking distance to Main St., gondola, Snowflake Lift, and close to numerous hiking routes varying in skill, along with easy access to delicious local eateries!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 1 guest can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 9
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Breckenridge Business License No. 396240001