*Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces*
Experience the ultimate Highland Lakes getaway when you stay at this waterfront 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house. The property boasts 1,600 square feet and sleeps up to 12 guests. Venture out to explore all that Highland Lakes has to offer, including fishing, hiking, local cuisine, Wawayanda State Park, numerous wineries, and more!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: 2 Pullout Beds
The kitchen is fully equipped and features all the amenities you'll need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals during your stay! Utilize the stainless steel appliances and ample counter space to prepare dinner together as a family for an evening spent at home.
Gather around the large dining table, with ample seating for up to 12 guests. Break bread or make plans for the next adventure ahead!
In the living room, you'll find two comfortable sofas situated around a flat-screen cable TV. Settle in for a cozy night at home spent relaxing with your group.
Downstairs, an additional living area provides a great play space or hang out room for those traveling with younger children. Windows fill the room with light and look directly out onto the lake.
When you're ready to retire for the night, choose from one of the 4 accommodating bedrooms. Adults can settle into the king-sized bed or queen bed for a restful night's sleep, and tuck the kids into the twin-over-full bunk bed or single twin bed. Additional guests in your travel group can sleep on the pullout beds in the living room.
You're sure to spend ample time on the deck overlooking the lake. Grill up a fresh meal to enjoy al fresco at the table or take out the kayaks and canoes for a leisurely paddle around the lake.
Regardless of when you visit, you’re sure to find an activity for you! There are tons of four season-activities all within a 10 minute drive from this spacious lakefront house.
Enjoy skiing at the family friendly National Winter Activity Center, year-round outdoor activities at Mountain Creek Resort, or exploring the main walking trails that run through Vernon, New Jersey.
Reach for the skies on the Stairway to Heaven Loop along the Appalachian Trail, or take a more leisurely stroll through nearby Wawayanda State Park.
There are plenty of great beaches, with seasonal boat rentals available at Wawayanda State Park. Spend a day soaking up the sun and swimming with your group.
Family friendly fun with pumpkin or apple picking in Heaven Hill Farm and Pennings Orchard, or try the Escape Room in Vernon.
Enjoy a round of golf at any of the six championship caliber courses at Crystal Springs Resort, or treat yourself to a day at the spa!
If you'd like to stay on the property, there are great opportunities for exploring the water on a provided kayak or canoe.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, game room, deck, gas grill, kayaks, canoes, and more!
- Convenient Highland Lakes location - Just minutes to nearby beaches, hiking trails, and golf courses
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport - 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, (~56 miles away)
- No smoking
- Homeowner can be flexible with check-in/check-out times upon request!
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee
- No noise after 10:00 PM, please respect our neighbors
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible up to 14 guests if guests bring their own sleeping arrangements
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in