Venture to the Western waters of Florida and book this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 6. This lovely Largo property features a charming and updated interior ideal for entertaining and enough outdoor amenities to keep guests in a Florida state of mind. Bring the family and friends along on a getaway where they can spend days in the pool, relaxing on the lanai, or exploring the half-acre of backyard space - all from your newfound home-away-from-home.
Master: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Pullout Bed
After a long day exploring Largo, head back to a property newly updated with beautiful hardwood flooring, granite counters, and expansive living space that is sure to impress guests.
You can stretch out on the L-shaped couch in the living room which features a flat-screen TV or unplug in the second living room where you can enjoy company around the beautiful stone fireplace. Busy bees of the group can utilize the detached office space to catch up on office emails during any downtime.
Bring the party back to life by whipping up a feast in the fully equipped kitchen. You'll have stainless steel appliances and large granite countertops so cooking for a crowd is a breeze.
Bring the meal over to the dining room for a relaxing night inside, or venture outside to enjoy dinner by the pool! The large lanai features ample patio seating under cover of the 'birdcage,' so your dinner outside will be just as peaceful as an indoor meal.
As you relax in the shade of the overhang, guests can take a dip in the pristine pool, or head outside the lanai to enjoy a half-acre of land filled with towering oak trees, outdoor seating, and even a treehouse to check out!
Rest up for the night in one of the 3 bedrooms provided in the home. The master bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bath, equipped with a jacuzzi tub, so you're ensured a relaxing and peaceful respite. Additional guests can unwind in the second and third bedrooms, each with a plush queen bed.
This property is ideally located so you'll be a short walking distance from local fun! Just across the street, you'll find the Largo Golf Course where you can take a swing at 18-holes, or walk over to the Southwest Recreation Center to blow off some steam indoors instead. Here, you'll have access to swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness center and much more!
Drive or take the two provided bikes 2 miles over to Walsingham Park to learn about and wander the unique habitat nearby. You can fish, hike, and explore over 350 acres of land and lakeside. Take a stop at the Florida Botanical Gardens within the park that showcases flora and fauna local to Florida.
For a day out on the pristine local waters, drive 9 minutes down to Indian Rocks Beach. This beach features 3 miles of sunbathing and swimming, with a charming local Indian Rocks city nearby to explore when you're all dried off.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace, printer, pack 'n play, baby gate, caged lanai with a private pool, half an acre of fenced backyard space, lawn chairs and umbrellas, outdoor fire pit, and much more!
- Lovely Largo location - A luxurious home nestled in a peaceful neighborhood, just minutes away from local parks, attractions, and beaches!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed, if a pet is brought to the property there will be a $200 fine
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and $10 per person event fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the pool can be heated for an additional $10 per night fee, so long as the weather is 60+ degrees
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in