Experience the best of California's Catalina Island by staying at this exquisite 1-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom Avalon vacation rental home, boasting incredible ocean views from every room. Complete with all the necessary comforts of home and a to-die-for private balcony with unobstructed ocean views, this townhouse-style villa has everything that 4 lucky guests need to sit back, relax, and take in the sights and sounds of this magical island!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This quiet villa sits within a pristine gated community, providing unobstructed ocean views guaranteed to take your breath away the moment you arrive. Boasting 850 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, this charming unit is an ideal accommodation choice for a couple or small family out for a rejuvenating island getaway.
Sleeping arrangements include a plush king-sized bed in the master bedroom and a queen-sized deluxe sleeper sofa in the main floor living area, both of which will ensure a restful night's sleep throughout your stay.
Look forward to gathering with your companions in the townhome's very comfortable living room on the entry level, appointed with beautiful hardwood floors and a 50-inch flat-screen TV. This level also contains a bathroom, a sleeper sofa, and the private balcony, which overlooks the attractive community clubhouse, pool, and private beach areas.
Prepare delicious meals in the unit's open, easy access kitchen, fully stocked with all the essential appliances and tools for your cooking or entertaining needs. New stainless steel appliances make gourmet recipes a breeze!
Downstairs on the lower level, you'll find the spacious master bedroom, offering a private entrance, full bath, 42-inch flat panel TV, and large windows that provide views of amazing ocean sunrises - what a perfect way to begin your day!
Throughout your stay, you can enjoy the terrific recreational amenities within the gated community, including a swimming pool, gym, sauna, and spa. You'll also have access to a majestic private beach area, where you can barbeque, play volleyball, or simply relax with your favorite book.
The house is conveniently located by the pool and spa, and just a short walk from the private beach. Should you need to do laundry during your stay, you'll find a washer and dryer located in the laundry room just outside the home's front door. Additionally, you'll have access to the villa's recently purchased, brand new 4-person courtesy golf cart!
From this property, you're just about a mile from Descanso Beach Club, offering tasty food, a bar, cabana rentals, zip line tours, kayaks, and much more. The villa is also very close to town, accessible via a quick 5-minute golf cart ride down the hill. Spend a day exploring the island's great shops, restaurants, local bars, and nightlife.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, beautiful private balcony, hardwood floors, free WiFi, 2 flat screen TVs, covered parking, and much more
- Community amenities include a complimentary 4-person golf cart, swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym, and private beach area!
- Beautiful Avalon location - A beach-view villa offering pristine community amenities and easy access to local attractions, shopping and dining!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Guests must be 21 years or older to operate the golf cart
- Please read the Binding Golf Cart Agreement addendum to Rental Agreement
- Names are required for all guests over the age of 18 for security gate clearance.
- Please Note: there are a lot of stairs to access the home (approximately 30 steps to the bedroom level and an additional 20 steps to the front door level)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply