** This home is available as a venue for parties and events for an additional charge. Please reach out to Evolve for additional information **
Discover a hillside haven at this modern 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Fairview vacation rental house that sleeps 12. Located roughly 15 minutes outside of Asheville, this sleek mid-century home features impressive contemporary decor and high-end amenities, with stunning forest views from both the interior and exterior living spaces.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed (can be converted to 2 twins) | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Beds with 2 Twin Trundle Beds
Venture inside this expansive ranch-style home to find a spacious and warm atmosphere that has something for the whole family to appreciate. You'll first walk into a gathering area where you can relax on the L-shaped couch as the sun shines down through the large windows. The floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace serves as the room's piece de resistance and a spot to warm up frozen toes.
The chefs of the group will be thrilled to find a fully equipped, gourmet kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and all the culinary tools necessary to cook a delicious family feast. Guests can snack on appetizers seated on dining benches at the adjacent table until you're ready to serve the meal on the expansive 8-person table in the dining room.
Send the kids outside, where they'll have enough space and privacy for a game of football in the yard as the adults enjoy a bottle of wine at the patio table. When it grows dark, bring the kids inside where they can continue the fun in the playroom, which features a ping-pong table, flat-screen Smart TV, keyboard and many games and puzzles!
At the end of the day, retreat to one of 4 bedrooms, each equipped with a flat-screen Smart TV. Rest up in the master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom and king bed, in the second bedroom king bed, which can be converted to 2 twins, or in the third bedroom king bed. The playroom doubles as a bedroom, offering 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds and 2 trundle beds to sleep 6, perfect for a slumber party!
While you'll have the unbeatable Carolina countryside just outside your door, a drive down the Blue Ridge Parkway is an unforgettable scenic experience. You're less than 10 minutes from the parkway, where you can spend minutes or miles driving down winding roads that showcase some of North Carolina's most breathtaking landscapes.
You're roughly 15 minutes away from the charming and exciting city of Asheville! This hot spot is known for its vibrant arts district, historic architecture, and up-and-coming music scene. Check the calendar before you go, the streets of Asheville are often filled with events, shows, and festivals!
Find summer fun at the Lake Lure Beach and Waterpark, just 30 minutes away. This mountain lake features a traditional beach as well as a kid's park with a water slide and games so the whole family can find something to enjoy!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen Smart TVs with Roku, A/C, indoor fireplace, ping pong table, outdoor fire pit, firewood starter pack, private patio, expansive flat yard space, forested landscape, scenic views and much more!
- This house can be booked for events and parties for an additional fee and homeowner approval!
- No central Air Conditioning available
- Outstanding Fairview location - A picturesque and secluded spot on the hillside while still just minutes from Asheville and local attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~61 miles away)
** Please note that this property features 2 exterior security cameras **
On-Site Event Information:
- This home is available as a venue for parties and events
- Event fees range from $500 to $3,000, depending on the size and nature of the event
- All events must be coordinated in advance with Shay Brown Events
- Events are not allowed without advanced agreements
- Please reach out to Evolve for additional information
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Extra persons fee: $20 per person, per night (over 6 people)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in