Beautifully furnished and equipped with your comfort in mind and all of the facilities and mod-cons you would expect, the apartment offers much more than the average holiday home, it's a real home from home. It occupies the whole upper floor of a beautiful alpine house located in a truly peaceful and quiet area in the beautiful Zavrsnica valley in the heart of the Gorenjska region of Slovenia, only 6 km from the famous Lake Bled and a 30 minute drive from the Ljubljana International Airport. It's the perfect place to stay while visiting the Lake Bled area of Slovenia or the Triglav National Park or the Slovenian Alps! It's away from the noise and crowds, but at the same time close to everything. It's a great base to explore Slovenia as all the main natural sights in the region like Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Triglav National Park, Lake Bohinj, Waterfall Savica, Waterfall Pericnik, Lake Jasna, Zelenci Nature Reserve are only 10 to 45 minutes drive away. The apartment is also close (a 6-minute drive) to the main A2 motorway that connects the Karawanken Tunnel (at the Austrian border) to Slovenia's capital Ljubljana.
- The apartment has a private entrance and occupies the whole ground floor of the house. It has a surface of 60 square meters. It can comfortably accommodate up to 5 persons and consists of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a well equipped kitchen with a dining table, and 2 lovely terraces with nice views of the green surroundings.
– Brand new, completely refurbished in July of 2017.
– Fully equipped modern kitchen.
– Brand new modern bathroom.
– A very comfortable king-size bed in the first bedroom.
– A lovely balcony with garden furniture.
– A large terrace with garden furniture.
– Large garden.
- Two flat-screen TVs with 130+ digital channels (including several very popular channels in English and German language).
– A/C with inverter function (heating-cooling).
– Free Wi-Fi available throughout the entire property (Wi-Fi signal is strong and fast).
– Washing machine (having a washing machine while travelling is always useful, it comes in particularly handy for lengthy stays or when travelling with kids).
– Free private parking.
– Location is very convenient to all major tourist attractions in the region (Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Triglav National Park, Lake Bohinj, Waterfall Pericnik, etc.).
– Only a short drive (5 minutes) to the main A2 motorway that connects the Karawanken Tunnel (at the Austrian border) to Slovenia's capital Ljubljana.
– The apartment is classified with 4 stars by the Slovenian Tourist Board, which is the highest amount that can be awarded to a holiday apartment in Slovenia.
– children welcome,
– non smoking (the apartment has a large balcony that may be used for this purpose),
– pets not allowed,
– wheelchair inaccessible.
Facilities and features:
– free Wi-Fi available (Wi-Fi signal is strong and fast)
– Two Flat Screen TVs with 130+ digital channels (including several very popular international channels in English and German language and some in Croatian, Serbian, Italian, French and other languages) and more than 60 radio stations.
– central heating,
– split-type inverter (heating-cooling) air conditioner,
– hair dryer,
– ceramic glass electric cooktop (4 hot plates),
– washing machine,
– iron & board,
– baby cot and high chair (on request),
– bed linen, towels and tea towels provided,
– free private parking
The first bedroom includes a king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), a nightstand with two lamps, and a flat screen TV with more than 130 digital channels. There's also a doorway to the balcony.
The second bedroom contains two single beds (90 x 200 cm), a nightstand with two lamps, two armchairs, a work desk, a flat screen TV with more than 130 digital channels and a closet with ample storage for clothing.
Kitchen & dining area
The kitchen is extremely well-equipped (ceramic glass electric cooktop with 4 hot plates, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigirator, coffee maker, toaster, etc). Here you'll find everything you need for your food preparation whether cooking a meal from scratch or heating something in the microwave. Next to the kitchen is a dining area with a wooden table seating for 5.
The bathroom is modern and comes complete with a glass shower stall, a washbasin with mirror cabinet, a vanity mirror, a toilet and a washing machine. Complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, hand and shower towels are provided.
The living area is light and bright with a quality sofa that also converts to a bed with dimensions 120 x 200 cm), an armchair, a coffee table, a flat screen TV with more than 130 digital channels (including several very popular international channels in English and German language). There's also a quiet split-type inverter (heating-cooling) air conditioner and a doorway to the terrace.
Although the apartment is on the ground floor, it has a balcony with garden furniture. The balcony is 8 square meters large. It's facing west and has nice views of the garden and the green surroundings.
The terrace is 12 square meters large. It's facing east and is surrounded by a large garden.