Escape to the lake and stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Suttons Bay. This cozy home is air-conditioned and comfortably sleeps 4 guests for a relaxing and romantic getaway. You'll love being steps from the shore, where you can relax on the sand or take a refreshing swim in the lake. Reconnect with your loved one along the shores of Lake Michigan!
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Futon
After a day on the lake, retreat to Cumberland Cottage for some quality downtime. Lounge in the living room, where you can watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV and surf the web with complimentary wireless internet access.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare delicious meals at home with modern appliances.
Breathe in the fresh Michigan air on the patio, featuring 2 Adirondack chairs, a gas grill, and a picnic table. Roast marshmallows and share stories around the fire pit by the lake or take a refreshing dip in the lake from the dock shared with the other cottages on the premises.
When night falls, curl up on the full-sized bed in the master bedroom which features an en-suite bathroom.
Centrally located in Suttons Bay, in the gorgeous Leelanau Peninsula, this incredible property offers a shared sandy beach directly on Suttons Bay, for instant access to water activities, while also providing effortless access to town, great eating and other recreation!
Just steps from your back door rests the sandy shore of Lake Michigan, where you can enjoy swimming, wading, fishing and boating. When you want to get out on the water, take a sailing trip with Inland Seas Education Association. You'll have access to the onsite dock, but you can rent additional dock space at the village marina. Mooring offshore is available with prior owner permission.
If you grow tired of making food in the cottage, you can take a short walk downtown to dine at any of the tasty local restaurants. After dinner, be sure to stay in the area to browse the town's unique shops.
Adventurous guests will adore traveling to Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes to try climbing the dunes, or flying a kite in the strong winds!
Hit the blackjack tables when you visit Leelanau Sands Casino offering table games, slot machines, live entertainment, and dining at Dex's Restaurant.
A 30-minute drive will take you to Traverse City, where you can rent a bike and cruise along the TART Trail. With over 60-miles of pathways, you can run, bike, or walk your way through the scenic trails.
Suttons Bay is located in the heart of Michigan wine country, and you'll be able to tour the various wineries in the area including L. Mawby Vineyards, Suttons Bay Ciders, and much more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, a fire pit, patio w/ Adirondack chairs, picnic table and more
- Please note that there are other 3 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. The beach and dock are all shared between all units
- Quiet Suttons Bay location - Close to wineries, restaurants, Lake Michigan, shopping, sailing tours, biking, hiking, fishing and much more!
- Suttons Bay is a wonderful sheltered waterway on
which to enjoy boating activities. Water skiing, sailing, motoring, standup paddleboard, canoe or kayaking and wind surfing all can be enjoyed
- Suttons Bay is part of the Great Lake Michigan. So, the water can be cold in the spring and early summer, and rough any time of the season. We do not permit the docking of any watercraft at this property.
Prior permission is required to anchor offshore. Otherwise, rental slips are available at the nearby Suttons Bay Village Marina. There is a free public boat launch just north of town
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay (dogs only, max 2)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in