Beautifully furnished and equipped with your comfort in mind and all of the facilities and mod-cons you would expect, the apartment offers much more than the average holiday home, it's a real home from home. It occupies the whole upper floor of a beautiful alpine house located in a truly peaceful and quiet area in the beautiful Zavrsnica valley in the heart of the Gorenjska region of Slovenia, only 6 km from the famous Lake Bled and a 30 minute drive from the Ljubljana International Airport. It's the perfect place to stay while visiting the Lake Bled area of Slovenia or the Triglav National Park or the Slovenian Alps! It's away from the noise and crowds, but at the same time close to everything. It's a great base to explore Slovenia as all the main natural sights in the region like Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Triglav National Park, Lake Bohinj, Waterfall Savica, Waterfall Pericnik, Lake Jasna, Zelenci Nature Reserve are only 10 to 45 minutes drive away. The apartment is also close (a 6-minute drive) to the main A2 motorway that connects the Karawanken Tunnel (at the Austrian border) to Slovenia's capital Ljubljana.
– Very spacious (one of the largest in Slovenia with the surface of 84 quare meters / 905 square feet).
– Three large balconies with garden furniture and great views, so you can sit on different sides depending on the time of day.
– Comfortable king-size beds with quality linens in both bedrooms.
– Large and fully equipped modern kitchen.
– Large living room (23 square meters) with 2 high-quality sofas, an armchair, a coffee table, and a large flat-screen TV with 180+ digital channels (including several very popular channels in English and German language).
– Well lit, functional, and modern bathroom.
– Wardrobe room has a large closet with ample storage for clothing.
– Free Wi-Fi available throughout the entire property (Wi-Fi signal is strong and fast).
– Air conditioner with inverter function (heating-cooling).
– Washing machine (having a washing machine while travelling is always useful, it comes in particularly handy for lengthy stays or when travelling with kids).
– Free covered parking.
– Location is very convenient to all major tourist attractions in the region (Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Triglav National Park, Lake Bohinj, Waterfall Pericnik, etc.).
– Close to the main A2 motorway (a 7-minute drive) that connects the Karawanken Tunnel (at the Austrian border) to Slovenia's capital Ljubljana.
– The apartment is classified with 4 stars by the Slovenian Tourist Board, which is the highest amount that can be awarded to a holiday apartment in Slovenia.
The apartment is situated on the first floor of the house and has a surface of 84 square meters. It can comfortably accommodate up to 6 persons (+2 extra beds possible on request) and consists of 2 bedrooms that contain king size beds, a bathroom, a well equipped kitchen with a dining area seating for 6, a spacious living room with 2 high-quality sofas that both convert to a bed with dimensions 160 x 195 cm), a wardrobe room and three sunny balconies with beautiful views of the green surroundings and the hills and mountains of the Slovenian Alps.
– children welcome,
– non smoking (the apartment has three large balconies that may be used for this purpose),
– pets not allowed,
– wheelchair inaccessible.
Facilities and features:
– free Wi-Fi available (Wi-Fi signal is strong and fast)
– Sony Bravia Flat Screen LED TV (40 inch/102 cm) with more than 180 Digital TV channels (including several very popular international channels in English and German language and some in Croatian, Serbian, Italian, French and other languages) and more than 60 radio stations in the living room.
– Sony Bravia Flat Screen LED TV (32 inch/81 cm) with more than 120 Digital TV channels (including several popular international channels in English and German language) in the first bedroom.
– DVD player,
– central heating,
– split-type inverter (heating-cooling) air conditioner,
– hair dryer,
– ceramic glass electric cooktop (4 hot plates),
– washing machine,
– iron & board,
– baby cot and high chair (on request),
– bed linen, towels and tea towels provided,
– masonry charcoal barbecue available outside,
– free parking (carport for one car with additional parking next to the apartment).
The living room is spacious (23 square meters) and comfortable to make feel like at home. It is light and bright with 2 high-quality sofas (both convert to a bed – 160 x 195 cm each), an armchair, a coffee table, a new Sony Bravia TV with more than 180 digital channels (including several very popular international channels in English and German language and some in Croatian, Serbian, Italian, French and other languages) and a DVD player. There's also a super quiet split-type inverter (heating-cooling) air conditioner in the living room. There's also a doorway to the balcony.
Kitchen & dining area
The kitchen is large and very well-equipped (dishwasher, ceramic glass electric cooktop with 4 hot plates, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, etc). Here you'll find everything you need for your food preparation whether cooking a meal from scratch or heating something in the microwave. Next to the kitchen is a dining area with a wooden table seating for six. There's also a doorway to the balcony.
The bathroom comes complete with a bathtub, a washbasin with mirror cabinet and vanity mirror and a toilet. Complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, hand and bath/shower towels are provided.
The first bedroom includes a King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), two nightstands with lamps, a dresser with mirror, a floor lamp, and a Sony Bravia Flat Screen LED TV with more than 120 digital channels (including several very popular international channels in English and German language). It's bright and appointed with hardwood floors and there's also a doorway to the balcony.
The second bedroom contains a King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), two nightstands with lamps and closet.
The wardrobe room has a large closet with ample storage for clothing. Here you can also accommodate your travel bags.
The balcony is 7,5 meters wide by 1,35 meters deep (10 square meters). It's facing east and has nice views of the green surroundings and the pasture with horses or cows.
The balcony is 4,5 meters wide by 1,35 meters deep (6 square meters) and is equipped with garden furniture (1 table, 6 chairs). It's facing south and has nice views of the green surroundings, the pasture with horses or cows and the hills and mountains of the Slovenian Alps.
The balcony is 5 meters wide by 1,35 meters deep (6,5 square meters). It's facing west and has nice views of the hills and mountains of the Slovenian Alps.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family/friends to the apartment.