Experience Hawaii like a local at this pristine studio apartment in Kaneohe that's only minutes from pristine Hawaiian beaches! The property is well-appointed, featuring all the comforts and amenities of home, ensuring a relaxing getaway. Sleeping up to 4 guests comfortably, the studio is ideal for a romantic vacation or a small family retreat. Spend your days hiking the stunning mountains, shopping at nearby stores, or swimming, sunbathing or snorkeling at nearby Kaneohe Bay!
Studio: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pullout Couch
This charming studio features 700 square feet of stylish, cozy living space and offers a relaxing environment in a quiet, residential neighborhood.
The fully equipped kitchen is spacious, featuring updated appliances and modern amenities. You'll find that it is stocked with everything you'll need to create a delicious home-cooked meal.
Share a bottle of wine or breakfast at the eat-in kitchen table. Views of the tree tops and stunning blue sky greet you from your seat.
In the living area, a large sofa transitions into a queen-sized pullout if additional sleeping arrangements are needed. Get cozy and enjoy a movie on the flat-screen cable TV during a relaxing night spent at home.
Wash up in the full bathroom before settling in for a peaceful night's sleep in the queen bed.
Sliding doors open up onto the balcony, where you can sip a morning cup of coffee while overlooking the lush trees and mountain tops.
Kaneohe offers visitors many opportunities to immerse themselves in nature with beautiful hikes and stunning shorelines to explore! Visit the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden with over 400 acres of tropical plants, a freshwater lake, hiking trails, and a free campground to explore.
Just a 6-minute drive from Kaneohe Bay, you'll have plenty of opportunities to swim, kayak, sunbathe or snorkel in the stunning blue waters of Hawaii.
Bay View Mini-Putt is excellent family fun, located just 10-minutes walking distance and 2-minutes driving from the property. Try out the zip line for added excitement!
Less than 25-minutes from the property, Kualoa Ranch is well worth checking out! The 400-acre nature reserve offers activities such as horseback riding and ATV tours. This beautiful lush scenery was the setting for filming during Jurassic World!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, on-site laundry machines shared with the homeowner on-site, easy access to car rental service, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, DVD player, patio furniture, deck, gas grill, stunning views, and more!
- Child-friendly amenities include a high chair and pack-n-play
- Convenient Kaneohe location - Close to shopping, dining, Kaneohe Bay, and endless activities for everyone to enjoy
Car Rental Information:
- Need a car? This owner has two rental options found below
- Jeep Wrangler: https://turo.com/rentals/suvs/hi/kaneohe/jeep-wrangler/358214
- Toyota Highlander: https://turo.com/rentals/suvs/hi/kaneohe/toyota-highlander/350949
- Don’t have a turo account yet? Use this referral link and earn $25 towards your first trip. https://turo.com/c/heatherm333
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or events - smaller gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in